Monday, July 13, 2009

For my Readers log

My good writings dont get that many comments. My blog readers have ran away. 27 Followers supposedly. Not one fourth of them drop here. My blog is as lonely and alone as me. I write shit ? I am a bad writer ? This blog sucks? Is this a war zone ?

I couldnt even respond to few of the bloggers who destroyed my previous blogs. In want of harmony and peace. I have come down to a stage where I dont feel the passion for this blog. I know few readers would read it and most of them would give it a pass. Unknown reasons.

My 3-4 para posts get few comments. Few of them just place holders. Few other blogs one liners or one words get aeons of comments. To bhiya maine kisi ka kya bigada hai ? May be I delete many posts so ? Or may be there is a hate post on some famous blog for me, which i have not come across and my readers have read it? Wat ? Wat ? I have no answer.

Somebody suggested me go to many blogs, comment there and they would in return comment back. Did that. Nobody came back. I refuse to accept my writings are shit or inferior than most of them here. Yeah I dont air my so called strong opinions here. Bache hue readers bhi bhag jayenge. I remember 11/26 and Obamania posts too didnt get many comments. Ridiculous.

Why a silent treatment ? You come, you read this and you go. Indifference ? My own readers indifferent to me ? Few of them vanished even without letting me know what happened. You ask them bhiya kya baat hai and then silent treatment.

May be i should start talking and chatting to my blog readers too. I do that with few. I m scared of misunderstandings. I dont take them well. I am chatter box. I like talking and reaching out to people. But many times people feel otherwise. I dont have high words, complex words from vocab. This blog is spicy and dormant in phases. Reflection of moods. My moods. Yes.

If you read this on the blog do drop your imprints. Let me know you read me and you like my blog / hate my blog. Your feedback would matter to me. Your perspectives would matter to me. Trust me. I cant say more.

Loss of readers stun me. More so when my oldest readers run away.

I would soon rejuvenate my blog. Right now I am caught up reforming myself. Wait for me. Will ya ?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ....

My Day started wth ur Post ..I'm new here bt started following you Dear ..

I know,hw confusing it wud be,nt getting any comments fr the best post we made.

I cnt answer your questions here,bt can surely support you !..Sometimes we feel alone in this huge crowded blog ville..

Yeah even i felt the same...My one liners got more response than the long and interesting posts i have ..

even ,ppl suggested me to chat with blog friends ...blah blah blah.....Wat i wud say is...Our work shd speak for us...! I was just expecting response to my post from readers..hmm

I wish you all the Good Luck and peace mate..!

Let me know if u need any help to over come this phase...:)

You are just awesome ..Touch wood..

keep Expressing..!

Cheers
vyshu

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Oey muzey nahi legta esi koi baat hai. or birthday key pehly udas nahi hotey.

keep writing hum padhtey hain bus kabhi kabhi comment nahi kartey.

Take care and have a nice day.:)

Arun Kumar said...

dude... ur posts are awesome man... I love em...
yeah... every blogger goes thro such moods... U'll get over it in no time...
I was in such mood a few weeks back... was even depressed... got over it eventually...
that helped me get some perspective...

hope u chill out... :)

The Geekie said...

same same happening with me bhai

dnt worry

keep writing

we love ur postss...love fictions too..i m fan of ur fictions..u knw tht...said most of tyms ...(i suppose u rembr)

i took 45 days break...due to house shifting and betrothal of my own brother...so was not in touch with ur blog....i keep reading daily one by one previous posts


cheerss :)

Anonymous said...

main hoon na !! aur hamesha rahungi dear ... sachchci !

Me said...

:) the comments above say it all...

Dont bother who reads... who does not...as I remember u started blogging for urself and not for others...

Swetha Padakandla said...

:'( :'( :'(
oh no!! dont be upset..

i know i'm one of those who disappeared..
as mentioned in my blog, i was not here.

sometimes i did visit ur blog, read it bt cudnt comment for the reason "time" but i did read few.
i apologize for that!

so very sorry sam! but remember i will never run away permanently.. will be there to support you! now smile.. :)

but u write for urself, whether anybody is there or not! :)

and let me tell you again.. u write very well.. so many words fill this space which is always nice to read..

cheers

Anonymous said...

hey Sam.. you write straight from the heart..keep writing dude.. the comments will come on its own..keep that smile going..!!

angel from heaven said...

Sam why so emotional, I am sure all your posts are worthy of reading but like you said to me once before "I read your blog in google reader daily but dont have time to post comments" I guess the situation is the same for others.
It takes a few extra seconds extra to acknowledge that you have read the post so here I am posting my comments.
Your blogs are always good keep writing.Oh one more thing I strongly believe in the saying "what you sow you will reap later."Do visit other blogs and post your valuable comments too after all they also are probably waiting in anticipation as you are.

Keep blogging , keep smiling and all else will come naturally.

Anonymous said...

maybe they used to love your previous blogspot and then read this blogspot and noted the difference

neha said...

hey firstly let me tel u i luv ur blog n i lyk ur writings...its kind of mix of everything...but i do hav a complaint u tend 2 delete ur posts b4 i get 2 read it...so plz answer me with the reason y u do tht..n i wud lyk if u continue blogging..

Dhanya said...

It happens to all of us. The number of followers is not exactly equal to the number of comments you will get. Majority of people just like to read without actually commenting... which I feel is completely ok.

I don't blog thinking I will get lotsa comments. I blog because I want to and if people want to read what I am feeling or going through I think that's a major achievement in itself. Readers comment if they want to and we have to respect them for what they want to do or not.

This is the case even with biggy blogs and websites... :) A lot of readers but less comments... So be calm, and continue your blogging...

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel..Sometimes you feel unappreciated and atleast I start doubting myself and one thing i know i can do i.e write.. but then you need to know that you write for yourself and thats the best kind. The posts from the heart. Those are the kinds that make a difference...

:D Just keep at it!

Amrita~Ams said...

oye kya huya :O..
aisa thodi na..
mai hoon na :D..
tension mat le..indore wale tesnion mai acche nahi lagte..or aage se aisa sochna mat..khoon kharaba ho jayega..

RiĆ  said...

I hate silent readers too!!but wht to do, i guess some ppl r jus too lazy to comment on posts. :) Not me though, i love coming here and reading ur posts. I m sure u knw that.

mysterious gal said...

Awww! ur blog is like the first i read of late! But i have been a little off blogswile so didn't visited or commented for sometimes.....sorry it wdnt be repeated ever trust me .....ur is the best blog and trust me i love it to the core sach me....par aap bhi na

keep writing

and visit my blog for a post on happiness which i posted like long back....maybe it makes u feel nice!

i m myself not blogging for long so what to say
but u keep writing because i do read even if not write!

Priya Joyce said...

oye...hullo...I like ur blog..n I always chk for updates..n urs..cos I love to read people who write abt themselves on their blogs..coz m one of them too.

it's always a pleasure to read ur blog..specially when u write those Mushy posts..n fictional pieces..

Abt comments..in my case..m sorry abt tat..nt online so often these dys..Wud try to be..
tc..
N btw i nevr found u a chattr box on chat :P

Nikhil Menon said...

duude?? chill maadi!! I ll give u suggestions on how to get back ur readers..

1-- announce that ur gonna do something weird--like getting married,sky diving etc etc with a nice caption..
2-write a hate post about someone who forms an integral part within u.. :D make sure dis person hasn't even heard of blogger..
3--if ur not in the habit of replying to ur comments,buck up now.. :) ppl love being acknowledged.. :D

small ways which can bring back ppl..And yeah,try to be content with whatever little you have.. :P god will take care of the rest.. :)

Count me in! :)

Nikhil