Saturday, July 11, 2009

Self Indulgence and tattooo

After weeks of bad health and feeling worse within, a weekend is a welcome. And if there are lotsa good movies to catch up, then trust me thats all what you want to jump to good mood and spirits.

I did the same on Saturday. Albeit one good and one very bad movie. You guess it right. HIndi movie was crap. Shortcut. Boy how can anybody tolerate Arshad Warsi. He is crap. And The Proposal was great, comic stuff. Ryan and Sandy rocked. Good must watch.

Had been to mariplex. The theater in best part of Pune. Kalyani nagar, next to KP. Ended up buying 2 books and a pair of brown formal shoes. Long shaped, pointed at the toe.

Some indulgence this....

Next big thing and the bithday stuff to do is to get a Tatoo. I am bt jittery for the permanent one, but dont know. It would be great to have a tatoo done on my hand with some design which i need to find out. I think that would be my Birthday gift. If anybody of you have had it, then let me know and share the experience.

My birthday falls on 23 July. Mark that day.....

My other stuff to do for my self indulgence :
  • A beer / vodka in Sunday afternoon.
  • A romantic comedy either on TV/Laptop
  • Ashes
  • Good self cooked lunch -- dal, chawal.
  • Evening on a biking spree -- mall or a movie
  • Rarely go to CCD alone for a colada cofffeedoo.
  • and play Kaminey songs on ITouchie. Esp Dhan Te Nan.
  • Hum along while you drive 60-80 on bike honking ppl.

Dhan Te Nannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Fatak fatak....

16 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

heheheh tatoooo......b'day gift to urself :P

kya ishtyle hei ;)
hahah

well welll well..b'day comin ugonna bcome one more yr old :P khush che?? ;)

Arun Kumar said...

Me too like the idea of tatooing but terribly afraid of it... So, u do it n lemme know the experience...

Anonymous said...

hmm .. nice one .. :) how can you think of watching Short kut ??

ps : i submitted it here on your behalf : http://sundayscribblings.blogspot.com/2009/07/171-indulgence.html

RiĆ  said...

hey thats gr8!! :) Wow ur birthday falls exactly a month after mine. So whats plans buddy??

Amrita~Ams said...

hhaha...
mast re..

George S Batty said...

agree about "the proposal" never saw the other one.
do not agree with the tattoo, I've known to many that were sorry and paid dearly to get them off.
I know it's popular and all the young are doing it. So if you do it choose wisely. Old Grizz would be proud if you chose a picture of him.

George S Batty said...

I agree about "the proposal". I do not agree about the tattoo. I've seen to many thant have paid dearly to take them off. I know it's popular with you young people so if you must I suggest a picture of Old Grizz

Nara Malone said...

curious, how do you indulge with ashes?

Anonymous said...

Nara, I indulge with the Ashes -- cricket series between Australia and England.

Anonymous said...

Old Grizz,

thanks for dropping bi. i shall look into it

Anonymous said...

ams :)

Anonymous said...

DJ, waise real gift to kuch aur hai. but then this is flaunting one.

Anonymous said...

Lost Maid.

thnx for the act. got quite a few visitors from that blog.

Anonymous said...

arun, the only bad thing is it lasts for life.

Anonymous said...

hey Ria,

Working on that day. dont forget me to wish ha.

Sneha Shrivastava said...

:) mast idea hai.