Oh yeah ? Thought hard ? Cried ? You needed me ? Really ?
Stop calling me a guilty man. You shooed me away whenever I tried speaking to you. You shut the door on me when I tried manaofying you. You quit me in a phase which was the most beautiful phase of our lives. You were not strong enough to confront the realities that you didnt have in it urself to last a relationship for life.
You knew I would always love you for all your follies, for all your mistakes. Good dayys, bad days, when you would have money, no money every good bad weather.
You basically were not meant for me. You were inferior to me. My love blinded me. I couldnt see your infidelity. I trusted you. You took grave advantage of this situation. I couldnt see your excuses. I could not see you spending time with the other man. You had the audacity to call me a cheat. When you cheated on me, when you couldnt solemnise the vows you took, you blamed me for your failure.
You would never have content life. You would suffer the same consequences when you go to Pan what I suffered with you. I shall recover but what abt you. You wont even be able to stand up....I pity you. I feel sorry for you.
Stop calling me a guilty man. You shooed me away whenever I tried speaking to you. You shut the door on me when I tried manaofying you. You quit me in a phase which was the most beautiful phase of our lives. You were not strong enough to confront the realities that you didnt have in it urself to last a relationship for life.
You knew I would always love you for all your follies, for all your mistakes. Good dayys, bad days, when you would have money, no money every good bad weather.
You basically were not meant for me. You were inferior to me. My love blinded me. I couldnt see your infidelity. I trusted you. You took grave advantage of this situation. I couldnt see your excuses. I could not see you spending time with the other man. You had the audacity to call me a cheat. When you cheated on me, when you couldnt solemnise the vows you took, you blamed me for your failure.
You would never have content life. You would suffer the same consequences when you go to Pan what I suffered with you. I shall recover but what abt you. You wont even be able to stand up....I pity you. I feel sorry for you.
5 comments:
feel connected to it some how :)
Very touching but true feel ..so deep and melancholic..
Very brilliant write up
Vyshu :)
thanks u lostmer
thanks zeeshan. wud check ur blog.
Post a Comment