The touch makes u feel so special. Her touch be it in the bed or be it in the movie theater, be it intentional or be it accidental. The 10000000 million current flows through your body and you feel numb. I have hold on to those memories. The touch lives on with you. You remember her fragrance, her body smell and the color, deep one of her eyes. Gazing never ends and the beauty in eyes never stops. You just get going n going to the depth of the eyes when you stare (see) her.
When she gets ready for a special occasion, the time she spends on it is very special again. Beyond words, beyond comprehension. I am not much aware of the beauty products for girls, so I won’t be able to tell much about the same, but when she puts on that kohl in the eyes and the mascara that’s pure magic and its killing. It has a killing effect….No sooner you see it, you go down on your knees and jump to kiss her.
When you get down going to movies – her or your choice, the hands automatically grip each other, intertwine in each other. Throughout the movie when she leans on your shoulder or holds on to you when she is scared or cries seeing senti movies, you put up a smug face and automatically move inch closer to her. In the interval, not to mention that you walk up to the food counter and get what she wants default. You know her in and out. You tell her this is the dress you would like her to be in and the color of the jeans or the apparel. She obliges. You feel a high.
When you are in sync with the other soul many such things make you feel loved n u get the urge to love. That’s what makes the feeling of the love being so special and so overhyped. This is a season of being in love as opposed to 2007 when everyone seemed to be nursing a bruised and broken heart. This year is good one for being in love. I had promised myself last year that my next bday won’t be lonely. Till now I m yet to fulfill that promise and from what it seems, it would be a lonely birthday. That won’t be such a good idea to celebrate my birthday being alone / lonely.
Guess it’s time to rejuvenate that “have a coffee with me” talks for me. It worked for me big time in the past in my early 20 days. Coffee has a big time possibility for potential relationships. Having a penchant for coffee, I think I can explore that potential. I would love spending my weekend evenings in coffee shops sipping cold coffees and chattering with her nonstop. I feel this is the best chance and time in the year for me to do that something special. Cos this is one time when I m feeling good within and close to what I want to be always. Touchwood and GOD bless me with happiness n love. Loads of them cos I think I deserve them after the years of solitude, frustration and madness. Voila. Yo baby!!!
11 comments:
Okaayyy!!! I guess someone's falling in LOVE here.. ;) TREAT!!! :D :D
Nikhil
Yaaayyy!! Firstuuu!! :P
I wish that you fulfill your fream for your bday :)
awwwww lovely...I wish u get all this by 23rd..
:)
Wow!!thats gr8.:) I hope things work out gr8 for u.
aww... that was so sweet...i wish u all the best things u desire this bday...but 2 me it seems lyk u r alredy falling in luv...
:)I wish that you fulfill your dream for your B'day.
:D
sounds lovely!
let ur dreams come true!
wishes to u always :)
cheers
you've seen Harry potter rite??
it like what the sorting hat says...
"YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT"
hope u get ur Ginny or Hermoine by ur b'day..
p.s. jus saw HP 6 ... can't help quotin it...
Niceee! :)
Lovely..!
Wish you win ur love soon ..:)
Nice write up about the feeling being in love...Very much impressed..
Cheers
Post a Comment