Tuesday, June 16, 2009

World just got finer for me.

Alright, here is a quick update. As I wrote in last to last to last but one post that I had got operated / surgeri'ed (new invention) for a swelling / cyst in my back, the reports for the same were out. And thanks to the wishes of my bonderful readers and the prayers of my closed ones including one good friend in London Vidhi, the reports are fine and nothing to worry. I mean no "cancerous growth".

A side effect of my sitting idle job. IT side effect.

But I wasnt so relaxed when I got the SMS saying that the report is ready to be delivered. Here is what I wrote on my ITouch in the waiting period which was intriguing and agonizing :

Fear of unknown. Wot is it going to be . Nothing wot I feared or unexpected? All coming to the end or a new start? Wotthe fucck is it going to be? That's going to be most intriguing wait for me.

PS : Next time I write a story, I wont keep it open for comments. I would disable the comments.

33 comments:

Akanksha said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(
I wasn't around since some time.
Glad to know everything is fine!

Take Care!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks akanksha for the wishes. i got your message the other day for KP blogger meet :) but i wasnt in town that weekend....

How z your new work been? me on bench enjoying after a tough tough project.

RiĆ  said...

i m glad things r fine on ur health front. And now i hope tht ur life on the work front gets fixed too!!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear this !! but wats ds abt disabling the comments ??

Anonymous said...

its great to know that everything is fine... but yeah what's with disabling comments?

Anonymous said...

things r on roll on work front ria :)

Anonymous said...

thanks and welcome back kajal :)

Anonymous said...

prats, i dropped u an email on the office id.

thanks for the wishes.

Sneha Shrivastava said...

i can understand the tension un 4 days ka.papa ka abi jab operation hua tha wo 4 days jaeda bhari leg rehey thy.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

forgot to check my mails today .. me in client network u see ... will check n reply tomorrow :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

that was nice to hear sam! stay blessed and dont worry!

but disabling comments? :O didnt understand about that part..

Swetha Padakandla said...

and why did u delete the comments section for the previous post? :(
any link btw what u said here and the previous post?

joie de vivre said...

sab kuch hai aur hoga ALRITE :D

god bless

Pallav said...

i can only say that i can understnad it.
May god bless...
tk cr
Pallav

Dhanya said...

Happy to know everything's alrite with you! :)

Take care of urself...

Priya Joyce said...

thnK God ..all is fyn..:)

tc..

wat does that ps:) mean y so??

Akanksha said...

Oh its okay...Late came to know that it was an invite only party:(

Anyways, Nice to know that u're fine!

New Project is rocking..Everything is great except the pm;)

Benny said...

Hey dude..nice to hear u r fine..I blogrolled u long back..I follow u r blog,but lazy to comment;) ..sure i ll do hereafter:) take care..keep checkin mine,,
www.itismyworldhere.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey Benn, nice to c u here :) keep dropping n keep commenting :P

Anonymous said...

hey akanksha, the PMs are dampners everywhere :P

Anonymous said...

PS means PJ no comments in stories :P

Anonymous said...

sure dhanya.

Anonymous said...

thanks pallav.

Anonymous said...

thank you joie :)

Anonymous said...

u say it right sneha. those moments are very tense and intriguing.

Anonymous said...

prats, sent u the story :)

Anonymous said...

hey Swetha, i didnt delete the old post comments. just that i hid them and disabled them :)

Anonymous said...

There is the link swetha :)

http://lifebeyondobvious.blogspot.com/2009/06/you-are-inconfident-n-undecisive.html

Nicks said...

Hey, glad to know that you are fine and that the unknown when became known to you was pleasant. :)

cutestangel said...

Hey sam sorry not been here for ages but things were pretty hectic in my life.Sorry to hear about your op ,wishing you a speedy recovery.Keep blogging and keep well.take care and pls dont close the comments section how else will we communicate with u??

Anonymous said...

hey n, wb :). comments disabled just for stories.

Anonymous said...

yeah nicks :) it was a big bogey off my back.

Shanu said...

Hey...glad to know u are fine and back in action. take care :)