Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lovey Dovey Banter


Edited to delete : My new isshtory on 55 fiction :



"I am not from your company"

"Doesn't matter"

"I am not even from your job band"

"Like I care"

"I am not from your caste"

"Screw the caste"

"I am on facebook, you are on orkut"

"FB and Orkut may be competitors, you and me are one soul"

"You are being too difficult"

"Is it so? Being difficult in getting you convinced to reach out to my arms is allowed"

"I like Devil's own"

"I love Topical Iceberg, but for an angel I can have Devil's own or Angel's own too"

"I cant run to you. I dont like Bryan Adams and also the fact that I have wore high heels."

"Doesnt matter. I would pick you in my arms and carry you all the way around"

"I am 45 kg"

"I am 85 kg"

"You are fat cat"

"You are one teddy eddy bhalu"

"Eeeeeeeeew Bhalu, Just Teddy"

"Teddy ?"

"Beer"

"Which one? Kingfisher or Carlsberg or H5K ?"

"What's that?"

"Famous beers"

"But I am teddy bear"

"Ohh the bear with a A. I thought a beer with E. My mistake"

"I am not comfortable in a car. I need to get some fresh air"

"Alright, i have a bike. You can hitch a ride with me."

"Ride with you? What if you apply brakes? I might fall down"

"Ahh dont bother, you would fall back on me. And i would hold you"

"EEEEEEEEeesh, sabke samne"

"Ahh, no. Sirf bike ke samne"

"I would be safe then"

"You would forever be safe with me Kid"

"Bear to a kid. What more"

"Expect many names. Wont call you by real name ever. Nick names on the run are orgasmic"

"Hold me."

"Are you sure? Wont let you go ever then. Sochlo"

"Soch liya"

"Alright here I go"

He lifted her in his arms and carried to the bike to go for a long ride and in the process kissing on her lips a thousand times in stepping down 60 stair cases from the office to the Multi Level Parking Lot.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

aweee... my heart melted..!! :) toooooooooo goood!!

Gauri Mathur said...

So Chweet!
:)

Arun Kumar said...

cute n nice one...
loved the second part very much...

Dhanya said...

:D

mysterious gal said...

wow thats soo good and mushy...loved it :D

Priya Joyce said...

yeh jo pyaar hei na..i tell u..ahhhh.gettin mushy ;)

neha said...

reli nice...luved it...!!!

Sneha Shrivastava said...

sweet ending.:)

Pallav said...

By God..
bada hi romatic post dost...
Dude.. nice ending...
Gosh...ahhhhh.. Love... i m still thirsty...
hehehehe...
just kidding..
Cheers :)
Pallav

RiĆ  said...

hey tht was so sweet!! :)

cutestangel said...

sooo romantic....

Anonymous said...

N :)

Anonymous said...

yo ria :)

Anonymous said...

gauri :)

Anonymous said...

thanks arun

Anonymous said...

@dhanya :P

Anonymous said...

thanks nabila

Anonymous said...

wb sneha

Anonymous said...

same pinch dj

Anonymous said...

thx neha

Anonymous said...

hey gauri :P

Anonymous said...

thanks kajal :)

Anonymous said...

oh oh !! kaun hai ?? loved it btw !! gals can b so very difficult at times ;) !! he he .. n i love Tropical Iceberg too !! addicted almost

Nikita said...

it was good
quick
witty
n sweet

i loved it....

specially FB n orkut thing...tht was a new catch line... it was good