Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dream Mansion

"Hey Anky, this is the new house we would live in".

"Hmmm. Ok. Okish house this"

"Yo baby, our house, our mansion, our abode of dreams"

"Jimmy, let me tell you one thing, I wont be able to love you the way you want me to. i am an individual and i have my own way of life. Please dont force me to do what I cannot."

"Anky, I just said we are fresh married, we are stepping into the new house I bought for you"

"Jimmy, thats your house. Not mine. I would take time to be home here with you. Till that happens, we would sleep in different bed rooms. I hope the house is big enough to accomodate me and my stuff independently"

"But Anky, we just............"

"Jimmy, enough. I dont like discussions where I have the final say. Thanks for marrying me. I wont be able to love you. This is just a tag for me. Married woman. Thats for world. For you I am a stranger"

Jimmy was super crashed. He collapsed down to stairs....And before he could do anything, the bell rang off. His eyes opened up and he just realised it was a bad dream.

He was going to tie the knot with Anky 3 days later.

3 comments:

Sneha said...

Thank god dream tha.
scary dream.

Chandler said...

a bit of reality somewhere sneha :)

Chandler said...

geekie, fiction kisi ki reality bhi hoti hai :)