I just got going yesterday on FaceBook. had been avoiding the social networking addiction all this days, but to give a try to expand my "social horizon" and my "kewl quotient", I resucrrected my Facebook profile. 7 friends in a year to 15 in matter of few hours. 8 in 8 hours. 3 blogger friends, 3 college friends and 2 cousins. One of the 3 blogger friends is also a organization colleague.
I found FB a bit messy. Its not very user friendly. I have been Orkut fan all this years. Apprehensive before to get started to a point when i got so addicted that I remained online on Orkut day in and day out to a point when I deleted the account to come back again.
167 friends to 96 now. 4 or 5 blogger friends. Want to include my readers on FB/Orkut, but I fear. I fear misunderstandings. I hate hate communities against me. Dubai and Russia bloggers had joined hands to throw me out of the bloggerville, but I am too stubborn and tough customer to be thrown out. Ass.
It would take time for me to get used to details of FB and reach out to friends and spend days in and out there. Till then i would just hang around and look for exploring the features.
My punchline goes well wid Facebook profile : ssup mate :)
That is, whats up with you mate. Mate is an Australian word and havin used to see Aussies so closely win everything in cricket, the word is more of a habit for me.
So dont be surprised if I find you on facebook and add you on the FB with a message :
"Hi, Sam from Razmatazzz blog"
Have a great weekend guys and gals....
22 comments:
arre baap re...:P
waise i thnk juss the opposite :P
facebook rokks ;)
going to fb was not my choice but i definitely love it more than orkut now !! see u there often :)
i am new to FB too Sam....even i felt the same...its tooo messy..!!!
mubaarkaan ji.. i m not active on orkut or fb though i have an account on both..
itni zyada social networking kar li college days mein ki bus..now i only connect to my blogger friends through these accounts..
never felt like opening a facebook account!
been into orkut from quite a long time and got used to it!
if i feel like, then wud join facebook.. :)
I never like fb! I am more comfortable with my old home... orkut
Hey hw hv u been? whats this about the russian and dubai bloggers?
i too have fb and orkut. but somehow orkut gives more breadth than FB.
im also a kind of an orkut fan... fb appears cluttered...
but im not active in both of em...
FB is mess ...but still privacy is gud
I love FB!!
Give it time..it grows on you!!
with time dj it wud :)
yo prats. expectin to maintain the same zeal :)
we share same opinion YM :)
same ehre kajal. somehow i lost my zeal to be on social n/w sites :)
good swetha. fb is a fad i guess. so i just thought to promote my blog. so being active on FB!!
Pulkit orkut aha
sudhir, welcome to the blog
oye amrita, welcome back.
shanu, welcome to this blog :)
same here arun
hmm i prefer fb more than orkut!!but i m on both, coz my friends are divided amongst the two. :P
wud u mind ria if i add u on fb :)
Post a Comment