i am sorry for the last post (Diary Updates) where I didnt take the claps comment nicely having being asked for myself. That was in lighter sense and I believe the comments were in lighter sense too. I goofed it up. Blame it to the fickle mind and mood I was.
Harshita and Sneha, heartfelt apologies. I dont force my readers to comment the way i want to. I am not that types who force anybody. if the previous post made you feel so, i am sorry for the same. Maaf kar do.
I hope you dont stop reading me. A humble request for apologies. I must say I was quite immature in that last post. No quarries of excuses would help the cause. Sorry again.
PS : My mood got better later in the day when i was in a rare quandry over choosing 1 of 2 projects. If i have my way, I would refuse both as they dont go my ambitions. But then I refused one by pitting second against it. Now i just need to take a call on project 2. Reject or accept.
Harshita and Sneha, heartfelt apologies. I dont force my readers to comment the way i want to. I am not that types who force anybody. if the previous post made you feel so, i am sorry for the same. Maaf kar do.
I hope you dont stop reading me. A humble request for apologies. I must say I was quite immature in that last post. No quarries of excuses would help the cause. Sorry again.
PS : My mood got better later in the day when i was in a rare quandry over choosing 1 of 2 projects. If i have my way, I would refuse both as they dont go my ambitions. But then I refused one by pitting second against it. Now i just need to take a call on project 2. Reject or accept.
10 comments:
I read your previous post Sam.. keep writing buddy...We'll keep reading you...
I personally love the way you write and I'll keep coming for more.. This space will go a long way!!! I know!!
Oey koi nai.......
Take A Chill Pill .:)
Keep writing.:)
Come on...blog is a place were u vent out your feelings and u did that.So no wrong.
We are all with you dear,now give a big smile and relax.
Life's beautiful :)
And if you delete your posts,readers who commented on it would definitely be dissapointed :(
But no worries.So dont do that anymore,if possible. :)
maine nahi padha woh waala post :(
i guess u deleted that post .. coz i neway remember reading it .. neway .. things happen ! :)
ok, i guess i totally missed on the action. :P Anyways, good to c ur mood back on track. :)
i guess i too missed it.........what ws der in it???? why deleted ?? :O
hey got an award for u in my blog..come collect it :)
He he... I saw ur last post... (Yay...i've got Greader)
ur rants were funny....
anyways u've deleted it now it seems...
everybody does things they later regret... jus a part of life...
Post a Comment