Friday, January 30, 2009

Your blog.

Does your blog reflect your persona ? Are you laidback or being yourself on your blog? Can you be uncensored on your blog ? Answer on following parameters :
  • Readers opinions. Do they influence you ?
  • Can you take criticism in good sense ? (i dont in most cases)
  • How pleasent are you on the blog ? And
  • Do you cherish the thoughts of writing your expressions here, which you feel are difficult to be shared with others not on the blog world.

Cheers. I am confused to go or not to go.

16 comments:

Amrita~Ams said...

u know wat..
ans to all ur questions r " yes " frm my side :)

Anonymous said...

where to go?!?!?!

...YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE !!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

yes yes yes....

i am what i am in my blog...!!!

Anonymous said...

It kind of reflects my persona but yes,I am me there all along!
Readers opinion influences me a lot.
I guess I take criticism in a god sense most of the times.
I am pleasant the way I define it:)
Well,I have not yet shared anything on the blog which I can't talk about outside it.

And you,you just stay right where you are:)

Nidz said...

i find myself in my blog. m sure u too..
dont go.

Mads said...

all my answers are yes...

and where u going? :O :O hope u arent planning to sideline ur blog for a while or sumthing :|

RiĆ  said...

the answer to all ur questions is a yes! :)

Anonymous said...

Ria, great

Anonymous said...

confused rt now aquie

Anonymous said...

great ams:)

Anonymous said...

Mads, plan to kuch aisa he ye tha..dont know

Anonymous said...

yamini is yamini on her blog but what is yamini :)

Anonymous said...

yeah Nidhi, to an extent now i m myself, though wud want to be here :)

Anonymous said...

good answers meera, the exactly i wanted others to write up too :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam. When life is in a turmoil and the future looks a blur, its good to take a side step(sabbatical) , compose your thoughts and feeling and then come back with a bang!!!
Hope you feel positive soon!!

As for the blog its a good place to share ones thoughts and get inspired by other peoples comments.

Yamini Meduri said...

yamini is what you see in her blog...always smiling and trying to make the dreams from her Land of Dreams come true....!!

yamini is always the one who celebrates the minute happiness with the rest of the world around her..!!!

yamini is what yamini is in her blog...in her Land Of Dreams...!!!

:) :) :)