PD and ASD, if you read this then 2 words for you : F**** off :))
Whats the greatest sin ? Ask me ?
Its infidelity. Nothing is shittier and worst than this. The one who does it gets punished severly. Right here in this birth :)
And then if somebody drops in here to read me from Milton Keynes, tech Mahindra or IBM Pune it doesnt matter.
If somebody said, i dont love you, I love PD, then what would i have done ? I would have released the lady. And said go , why stop somebody who doesnt confide in u anymore or is happy with u ?
But to put u in fix and wish for ur devastation is sin. And u shall reap babeh what u sown!! Infidelity de seeds wud get u down one day :). Me a gladiator, u cant get better f me for long time babeh...
Anyways chuck that sad part of life.
I feel i m happy now. Evolution finished. I wish Mez reads me. I wish i cud help her. I wish i cud help her get all happiness of life from GOD.
Anyways.
Its good riddance all the way. I had planned for post on "moral policing " and return of RT. But that wud wait. Today its a golden day for me. I can return to 2005 days or e1 before. When I came to Pune from Mumbai. To those pre 2005 days with clutter free mind and new mantra of "excellence in lyf" everything i do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment