Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Liberated, Independent and Back to life YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Bloody hell, a huge baggage has gone off my back and I am liberated forever. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i m damn happy. Somebody just liberated me for good. I feel free and feel like flying. I can live my life my own way and in my own terms. No knuckles of past bothering me down, no guilt, no pain and plus no spying eyes.

Infidelity, guilt, separation, finger pointing, blame game, fights, issues, silent treatments, ego boosts and of course the pangs of lost love no more to haunt me. Screw them, they go off the boil. Off goes the huge load of infinite guilt and a life subdued for no reason. For an unknown fear that I broke heart of somebody. But I didnt. I had a broken heart. Somebody left me for somebody else with false promises made to be together forever. And I was the one held responsible for it. Go off.

And the news i got today made my day, made my year. i would be myself now. The one i always wanted to be since 16. Life gives you one more chance, go grab it. Like I m gonna do!!

I am happy to live life my own way on my own terms and my own conditions. Indpendence personfied and liberation achieved. Can somebody else be as happy as me like NOW ? IF you want mantra for happiness, get in touch with me .

I would help you out in being happy for ur own good letting go of ur own restrictions which hold no meanings which reil you to submission to the new fucked up saddisms of life. Life jeena he to khul ke jeeyo yaar, mar mar ke kya jeena ? I would tell you how your daemons hold you from living a fulfilled life.

I am glad that I am alive. Celine Dione song never hold greater significance than now and never mine existence basked in glory more than it is now.

Thanks Sam for being there. You rock dude and you are the BEST :)

21 comments:

RiĆ  said...

have never seen u so happy b4. I m happy for u buddy. :)

Dewdrop said...

hey, good to see u so charged up and raring to go... Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Hey back to full gear huh?
Great to know that and congrats!

Sneha Shrivastava said...

happy happy post.:)
have a nice day.:)

Amrita~Ams said...

happy for u :)

hey sam i m back frm my long break now :D

enjoy n tc :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like ecstasy!

Chakoli said...

Haha
gud 2 see u happy.nd kaala tikka so dat u cntne dis way:-)

Rahul said...

change is here ;) :D

aqua gurl said...

yaaaaaayyy!!!!

Here it is!!! This is how it should be..!!!

Hope this happiness keeps you going a long way...!!!!

Anonymous said...

when can I come for tutions ??

Anonymous said...

anony mous bhai / behen, naam please and then time for appoointment :)

Anonymous said...

hey rahul, obama ishtyle :)

Anonymous said...

hey ria, the occasion is/was such ;)

Anonymous said...

thank u dewsdrop

Anonymous said...

thank u sneha

Anonymous said...

Hey can you share the happy elixir???I do really do with some.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

yo Meera

Anonymous said...

mentalsyrup :)

Anonymous said...

funny idea chaks :)

Anonymous said...

Ams bhiyao (indori slang), read ur 2 posts on google reader, cudnt comment, but wud do so :)

how did ur exams go

Gauri Mathur said...

:-):-)