Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marrying Again....

One of my friends got divorced few months back owing to some reasons....His marriage did not consume i.e the couple didnt have a physical contact..Mutually consented, they separated after just 5 months of marriage...

Girl is happy being in her world. The dude is happy too after 2 years of pain of separation..He wants to remarry. What shoud he do ?

  1. Go for love marriage with telling his story to the girl he falls for ?
  2. Go for a marriage with a never married girl ?
  3. Go for marriage with a similar profile girl ?
He pose me this question and all I could say was I would get back to you.....Please suggest...

11 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

hmm I guess first one is best..but falling in luv and telling out the past to ur luv is no easy..


btw ur slide rocks dude..

abhishek said...

He can go for either of them
Success of marriage depends on compatibility and compromises...that will hold true for any of the three...
although i vud say that the 1st option is the best bet bcoz for whtevr reason the 1st marriage didn't materialize...he can make sure that history doesn't repeat itself.
as for telling the girl i'm sure any broadminded girl will overlook an issueless divorce.

Anonymous said...

tahnk you moti :)...luv marriage was my suggestion to him too :)

Anonymous said...

That couldnt have been expressed in a more correct way abhishek :)

RiĆ  said...

he shud go for love marriage. its always a better option. but i guess he's the best person to choose the right thing for himself.

Anonymous said...

Yup Ria, i concur wid u

Nidz said...

I TOO THINK 1ST ONE.. IT BETTER NT TO HIDE.. START A RELATION WITH TRUTH .. TRUTH IS A IMP INGREDIENT OF A RELATIONSHIP.

Nidz said...

YA LOVE MARRIAGE IS ALSO FINE.. HE'LL HAVE TIME TO KNW THE GAL.. SO LATER HE WONT REGRET MARRYING GAL SAYING IT WAS FORCEFUL SO UNSUCCESSFUL. BTW WHN IT COMES TO ARRANGE MARRIAGE IT IS SAID.. PARENTS DECIDE RELATIONSHIPS.. BUT ITS U WHO HAVE TO MAKE IT WRK .. MY BHUWA SAID AND I WAS THOUGHTFUL..

Chakoli said...

:)

Just read ur Live in post and this one...

the answer to this question is just be true to the girl and fall in love....!!!

joie de vivre said...

poor u, hope ur mood is fine now!!

hmm abt ur frnd...just wait for a rite person..

Me said...

I think you don't just sit there and wait for someone to come your way...

You go on with life and then suddenly love finds you. :)

I believe he will get the best...if he is destined to be in love...he will be in love...else he can always marry someone he knws well and ofcourse share the truth with the other person...

I'd simply leave the person if he lied to me abt something like this. :)