Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is that Luv ?


I sit here thinking about you
And all the things you do
I wonder do you think of me too
I wonder what you think and if you care
Yet so new don't want to rush

Do you want to go back
If you could would you
Here and now
As I stand before you
Will I push you away too
Only time will tell it
is it love or will it fail ?

28 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Awesome.:)

Priya Joyce said...

kya likha hei...superb..!!!!

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

I'm a dolt when it comes to understanding the Shakespearean love or maybe any of the lofty kind, but thanx for putting it in simpler words for mortals like me :)

Phoenix said...

really beautiful lines those were...
the last para touched me... there is this raw emotion and a sensitivity .. you ll make some girl really lucky sam... mark my words....

Anonymous said...

Thank you sneha :)

Anonymous said...

DJ, i thot of u when i wrote this :P

Anonymous said...

Amrita, thanks, but i think otherwise :)

Anonymous said...

Really Phoenix, i dont think so, the one i had didnt feel so.....but anyways thats past!!

Me said...

Beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

thanks you harshita

RiĆ  said...

Wow!tht was awesome Sam!! :)

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

no no i do understand the feelings behind the poem ,didn't mean to insult u or something.

Richa said...

lovely..
n i hope it doesnt fail :)

Anonymous said...

Are Amrita, nothin like insulting here.... i mean i dont agree tht u are dolt in wot u said :)

nothin like insultin me or nething :)

chill!!

Anonymous said...

Hey richa, thanks ...m yet to reach to that level ;)

Anonymous said...

Woo hooo Ria :) thanks..

Gauri Mathur said...

heylo Sam:-)
It is my 1st visit to your blog and i really felt nice reading ur blog,:):) ur posts are too good..:-)

keep up the good work:)
take care

Anonymous said...

Hey Gauri thanks for the praise. Hope u do drop in here regularly :)

Aparna Raavi said...

aww!! this is so beautiful. nice touching poem.

cheers appu

Anonymous said...

hey thank you appy dear :)

Mads said...

heya...nice poem there...u write well :) would like to read more poems like this...keep it up!!

abhishek said...

badiya likha...wah! wah!

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

phew ! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amrita, i think tht clears the air :)

Anonymous said...

thanks u abhishek :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mads,

when i wrote this it was long time back. this one is out of archives :)

i wud post up a few more....

thanks for the kind words :)

Anonymous said...

superb...yes it is luv !!

Anonymous said...

Hey Listener, long time :)

back home or to projects ?