Its about mass exodus from the blog supposed to be rocking. Its about not being able to visit the blog for a good whole day and even more due to a ridiculous network outage and even more outrageous statements from the customer care officials of Reliance Broadband, my ISP. Abuses, arguments and sarcasms – this 3 words sum up the interaction with this rowdy people. I wished if they could provide me a logical timeline to as when the network would be up and I wud be able to be connect back. Being on net is my USP and is my life. I cannot imagine my life without internet and more so BLOGS. I admit that I rarely have a life outside NET. When I go home, I stay away from it or I should say I try to stay away from it. Else I don’t.
Staying on own is something which I do and I have an active eLife or say eSocialLife. Is that a new term that I coined ? Should I get it patented ? May be I should.
Talking with customer care in India is a hair raising experience. At the end of it you don’t get positive vibes, but a high BP. That’s precisely I m feeling right now. I have followed this problem aggressively and would do so. I feel I m not well. I have huge headache and back pain. Dunno wat it is. But yesterday night the stress reached its max levels. On a day like yesterday when I got a good appraisal, I was so happy when in the office. And then today, my sister s dubbay.
Customer care centers i.e BPOs are thugs. May be it’s a blanket statement to make, but then the experience has been worse to bad in every case. All they are interested in is to close the calls without bothering about the quality of the resolution they provide. I literally abused the person talking to me last nite. So imagine how rude they cud be. Me being rude ? Yes may be. But to start with, I am very polite like everybody is in office or those mails using this slangs :
“Could you………”
“Can you please………….”
“Please suggest…………….”
“I would be happy to have the resolution……………”
And stuff like that. But this people don’t deserve that. They gotta get a thrashing. Back on their S.
Many people left the blog yesterday….May be they had their own reasons to do so. Am fine with it. I wish I could do something to set the things right in correct perspective, but damn this net was down the last nite and it is now as well. Blogs are a wonderful media to express yourself and to connect to people. I am happy that I have found some real gems on the bloggerville, which otherwise it was impossible to find. Wish we could stay connected for good despite being away physically or geographically. I say this for every reader of mine, new or old (who read it sincerely and not with malice.)
I got another rude shock this morning. I am doing appraisals for one of my older team member of previous project. She is a girl and a bit ridiculous. She had issues with the project and didn’t want to work in here. She was carrying too and so had to skip offices for her med checkups. Fine, no issues with that. But in her appraisal comments for her task she added that PA was very rude and didn’t help in anything and she did everything on her own.
I was shocked on to read this. Not bcos she called me rude or stuff. But how opinionate she could be. She was not keen to work, she had issues with the technologies in the project, she had attitude trouble. She puts it on me. ? Ahhhhhhh. It pinches. When I was a lead in the previous project, I tried to make sure everybody was happy and also I try to save my S…So I was a bit manipulative. But no way I meant to belittle somebody or anybody. Subah se dimag ka dahi ho chukka he aur ab tak to us dahi ka mattha (butter milk) ban chukka hoga.
As expected, I gave nasty and very straight forward comments for her appraisal. I cant keep everybody happy. I am a bit possessive. When it comes to my team or my girl (???) I am possessive. I go to back them to any extent. I did that for my team for 4 months at helm. But this girl had her own agenda. She had her own things to pursue. And now for her failings she blames me. You gotta suffer baby. Better not mess with me.
Super pissed today. Got to put a cap on this. This age I cannot afford more stress after having taken aplenty in last 3 years and half. Gotta go now and get myself checked with the doc. May be BP and headache too….Sorry guys for the super boring post. Not able to go to blogs and comment, but for sure would do soon asap net back home goes up.
Have a good day and happy watching Gays……………
25 comments:
Don't worry all days do not remain the same.
or haan terms ko patent karwa lo.;)
keep smiling.:)
keep writing.
Have a nice day !
hmm so many things happening !!
well I wasn't aware that my exodus will create sucha prblm for the blog coz I wasn't aware that other ppl would leave too ..probably evryone had a reason or probably this would do something good for the blog too.
anyways i appreciate ur efforts for mending things!
best of luck for your other happenings in life !
:P :P pissing off day huh...chill things will be better
how can u still manage to be polite :O hats off to ur patience...
and well...abt the blog..it still rocks...with the people in or with those people out... and i mean it :)
no hard feelings meant to anyone because of that....
:D
"Have a good day and happy watching Gays……………"
...haha...i think thats a typo error...hope ur connection gets sorted out soon...super boring blog tha bhai... aur kuch comment karne ko mil hi nahi raha :P
Customer Care freaks me out too...especially wenever am out for an international assignment they mess up with my international roaming :(
Well, felt bad for you and the gal.
probs sab ki lyf mei aati hei..so I reely wasn't a boring it actually was kindaa enlightenment tat we r or i am not the only one facing probs all do so..try thinking like tat ur probs will go away...
:)
sorry it reely wasn't a boring post*
sorry rong typos
:)
That's what one needs when one behaves like that. One should get appraisals the way he/she deserves and for greed there is no medicine :)
calm down dear. in the companies it just happens some time. take a time out.
chillz
appy
Have a good time this weekend and chill!!things happen and we cant always regulate hw ppl behave....thts a way of life! :)
Yeah Sneha, u know any insti in US / Canada who does patents :P
Peter, at EOD its ur decision, i gotta leave with it. but then takin a hasty decision in writing or leaving never works.....
I hope to see u here :)
Hey Mads, i lost my patience and literally trashed the customer care ppl....just that i didnt write that here :P
hey abhishek, thanks god the connection was up ;)
Hey Harshi, welcome back and howdy do...U go on international roaming :O...vaddi daring hegi ji !!
Oye yaar appraisal me bura lagne di ki gaal hegi? Usne seedha comment kiya mere upar....ego punctured and then........
Yeah problems sabki life me hoti he DJ....
u hit the head on the nail aneesh :) how u been doing
Yeah Appy, i chilled off with fashion :)
Why a treat for appraisal raka ?
YEah ria and thats a way of life too......but its fine :)
Sneha 24x7 Inc.:)
yeah! my company pays for it at times... :)
And for a gal to travel alone, you shud always carry a handy phone is wat I have learnt from my experiences...no matter how expensive it is.
alright Sneha, let me know the procedure for the patent :)
Hey harshi, thats super cool on the company's part.....And u rite, the phone shud always be handy....
Subah se dimag ka dahi ho chukka he aur ab tak to us dahi ka mattha (butter milk) ban chukka hoga. -- my reaction --- ROLF :P
hw is ur head ache and BP ? hw do u knw u have Bp prob?? is it a regular thing ?
i have net issues too. but I'm patience!! :) i wish things falls back to is place soon..
Post a Comment