"All men are bastards"........
How do you expect me to react to this ? Go off the tangent or try to pacify her to a less violent generalization or say "thank u very much, get well soon" and move on ?
Generalizing a sex of an adjective never works when you want to get to relationship. And to me its always has been a bottomline that to be in a relationship, you got to move past the past...
Its impossible to be with someone who thinks that all men are pigs or all women are bitches....Its always a case to case basis.
I very well said the girl "thank u very much, lets end this right here"....She wore a shocked look on her huge Ravanseque face and paled out....Its so tough to deal with fake people and tantrums like this ?
Yes few men could be pigs the way they deal with people or a relationship. Some of them might not have the guts to face the truth or even stand up for themselves. And same is true for women too. Few can be snooty, few can be wamps as good as Whoopi Goldberg or as insane as this girl....
But branding entire breed bad is ridiculous, insane and fucking shit.......
Whatdya think about this ? Man, relationships today are very tough to sustain and get into. And even moreso for guy like me. But it would be fun to be in a relationship with a wonderful girl...At this stage of life its more than a privilege for me.....
How do you expect me to react to this ? Go off the tangent or try to pacify her to a less violent generalization or say "thank u very much, get well soon" and move on ?
Generalizing a sex of an adjective never works when you want to get to relationship. And to me its always has been a bottomline that to be in a relationship, you got to move past the past...
Its impossible to be with someone who thinks that all men are pigs or all women are bitches....Its always a case to case basis.
I very well said the girl "thank u very much, lets end this right here"....She wore a shocked look on her huge Ravanseque face and paled out....Its so tough to deal with fake people and tantrums like this ?
Yes few men could be pigs the way they deal with people or a relationship. Some of them might not have the guts to face the truth or even stand up for themselves. And same is true for women too. Few can be snooty, few can be wamps as good as Whoopi Goldberg or as insane as this girl....
But branding entire breed bad is ridiculous, insane and fucking shit.......
Whatdya think about this ? Man, relationships today are very tough to sustain and get into. And even moreso for guy like me. But it would be fun to be in a relationship with a wonderful girl...At this stage of life its more than a privilege for me.....
10 comments:
Oh! I agree, the generalization of sexes is bad...
There was a time while I was growing up and learning more abt the world around me...and then,there were some momentary reactions like these from my side too...but those were my teenage years...
I think the more ppl you meet, themore you grow up and the more u get to knw tht everyone is not the same.
BTW, as always... I strongly believe that u'll get a wonderful person for sure...I think God loves to play games with us...the more we run after a desire, the more he makes us crave for it :)
All the best.
hey kya hua..apni hi specie ko kos rahe ho...arre..btw I guess sum mite be but not all..i mean pigs..I don't like using the word b***
I actually agree with u ...tats wat I wanna say
:)
Phoenix, gender bias or generalizations never work and for a healthy relnship they shud go :)
Priya, i hope u understand the quotes and the rationale behind the post.....really.....i m not blaming men or women, i hv said abt generalizations tht they dont work....
Hey Harshi, i really loved this comment and many thnks for the wishes :)
Yeah its really irritating when ppl generalize...I dunno why ppl do it!? Dont they realise tht no two ppl r the same!!
im the one who keeps ranting abt men being bastards and women being bithes...although it sounds contrary, i agree wid u that generalizations dont work at all....
nice post..u really write well and know how to send the message across to the readers :)
Agree with u ria :)
Mads, such generalizations dont help in any ways :)
Post a Comment