Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mezzanine thrown open!!

Diwali days are back and so are the festivities of the season. So is the winter and so is this new blog. My true reflection with no inhibitions and heldbacks. Buzz at his bindas best and outspoken witt with what he was few years back. With the new dawn of a new era, time for him to go all out experimenting with all genres......

Enjoy the new blog and comment as freely as you can. I wont lie that I will write here for comments and pester you if you dont. I wont write hate stuff here, but i would also design blog templates for closed friends and xchange free pleasentries. That works on the blog ? Big time :)

I declare the blog open :)

9 comments:

Me said...

Welcome again to the blog-world.

Happy Diwali. Will wait for you next post...

Write the way u write...bilkul dil-se...

Priya Joyce said...

welcome buddy..nice tym to begin a new chapter... hey happy Diwali to u..

WritingsForLife said...

happy diwali :-)
Write more! :-)

aqua gurl said...

yeyeyeyeye...look who is back in action...m happie to see this blog:)

blog template for me?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Harshi, many thanks for the cool welcome on this blog :)

Anonymous said...

Happy diwali PJ the DJ

Anonymous said...

Hey Raaji, Happy Diwali :)

Anonymous said...

Aquie, i never went away :)

Cheers

Phoenix said...

All the very best for a new innings at the blogger....


:D