Friday, November 6, 2009

Rang De Basanti with Her

RDB. Rang De Basanti. Winters of 2006. Onset of 2006. Event ful times.

Newly in love. Single lane wala nahi. Double lane wala. Intense and Surreal. Nice times of life. Yeah it turned horrific bad later that year. But then Jan 2006 was awesome.

Not cos of her, but bcos of me. I felt good. You see that within feeling. That governs me most of the time. Many times for nothing you feel not good within and few times you feel great within without nothing. So that way.

Movies as you must be knowing now, are my passion. Weekend movies were regular untill 2009 Aug. So 2006 was one such time when I had somebody to partner me to movies. She wasnt very fond of movies, but then I was.

I pitched in hard to get her for the movie. 25 Jan, the movie released and she had left for her hometown, which was in villages of MP. Lol.

Somewhere around timarni or gawli palasia.

So I reached movie Rang De Basanti with her. Of course she had her cousins' family as 'protective cover'. But I was firm that I d sneak a chance to hold her hand or even steal a peck. Who sees in the dark. And cousin sahab had a kid, you now get the picture.

For half hr of the first ha;f the girl sat besides her bhabhi and I had to tolerate her boring cousin. EEEEEEW.

And then after first hour. Boy. She came near me. And for the rest of the movie I didnt leave her hand. Even in interval she asked me to leave her hand as her cousin would see. I didnt budge. He was married and was expected to understand.

I enjoyed the first movie with her. And the only movie I enjoyed with her. Lol.

Todat morning I heard songs of RDB, so those days revoked memories :). Dangerous thing now.

3 comments:

Deepika said...

this just reminded of my first movie with "him".. :) thanks!! good post!!

Anonymous said...

hey deeps, thanks for the comment and welcome to the blog.

RiĆ  said...

memories....are sometimes good and sometimes bad i wud say. for u i m sure its not that dangerous coz i guess u r over it!!