Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hum Tum

Watching the scene of Hum Tum when Saif rues loss of Rani always reminds me of my initial days in Pune. Those were strange days. Young, exciting and ready to fall for anybody. Ready to flirt with anybody. I had even finalized one in my then company and nick named her 'Tum' and needless to say I was 'Hum'.

That was a time when I was totally unaware of whats going to come in next 4 years :)

Hum Tum takes me into a different plane :). East Street, Camp, MG Road, my old bike and the flat along with Inox movies every weekend :). Pune was great those days.

Relating movies to some time period in your life and then recalling those times when you watch those movies is just great.

1 comment:

divsi said...

rite u re..sumtimes the movie storyline is so in sync wid yrs...u relate to it perfectly!