My assignment got extended by a month here. Officially I would now travel back home on 31st december 2009. Unofficially my assignment would end when I would want to.
There is a production release coming up next week and it would be a night out. i have done night outs in India last year. A night out in US would be an unique experience for me. 8 more days without an issue or an escalation on me would mean my first objective of coming here would be done. For a start, the objective was to have a remarked change in the approach to the work and have no escalations. Touchwood.
This would also wipe off my previous sins as informed by Rash and Bharsu Timma.
I piss off while driving the rental over the weekend when my 'partner in rental' instructed on lights (signals), turns, stops and freeways. Cmon I have got 9 years of driving experience for a Korr and she has not even 9 weeks. Except rules, I m comfortable driving here. I kept my patience high before I thought I would blast her off. Fortunately my patience didnt explode.
I was being hooked to her by my roomie. I mean cmon. I have got a standard. She has been in US for 2 years now. But she doesnt carry herself well. She carries a torn Infosys bag every day to the office. Cant she spend 20 bucks to buy a good bag ? She is always free devoid of work. And I work like mad, she pings when I m sharing my screen with the client asking can we go for a cofffee. I close her window and then she gets mad at me why did I do that.
She has very little workload and she most of the times gossips with people around her. Something I dont do and wont do in the office. I have come here to work and not gossip. I gave her indirect messages that I m not keen to be too friendly with her. But she doesnt get that. She's got 100 friends here as she says and then she scoffs at me that I havent even got 10. I replied back, I believe in friendship's length and not the size. 5 friends and for life would matter more to me than 50 friends for say 4 months.
Apna apna perspective. Plus she lacks maturity. She doesnt like reading books. When I said i m an avid reader, she scoffed and had sarcasm in her tone. She doesnt like what I like. And plus she always walks around with her hair in a mess. And i detest that. This is not India or a small village. At least you got to keep yourself in a good decent shape.
I shaved off my hair in Sep and I got them back in late Oct but in a very bad shape. I got them fixed yesterday. Boy what a lady she was who did the hair cut. Amazing looks...... Brown eyes made me immerse in her thoughts for the time I was in the salon.
Alright I stop.
Later Alligator.
There is a production release coming up next week and it would be a night out. i have done night outs in India last year. A night out in US would be an unique experience for me. 8 more days without an issue or an escalation on me would mean my first objective of coming here would be done. For a start, the objective was to have a remarked change in the approach to the work and have no escalations. Touchwood.
This would also wipe off my previous sins as informed by Rash and Bharsu Timma.
I piss off while driving the rental over the weekend when my 'partner in rental' instructed on lights (signals), turns, stops and freeways. Cmon I have got 9 years of driving experience for a Korr and she has not even 9 weeks. Except rules, I m comfortable driving here. I kept my patience high before I thought I would blast her off. Fortunately my patience didnt explode.
I was being hooked to her by my roomie. I mean cmon. I have got a standard. She has been in US for 2 years now. But she doesnt carry herself well. She carries a torn Infosys bag every day to the office. Cant she spend 20 bucks to buy a good bag ? She is always free devoid of work. And I work like mad, she pings when I m sharing my screen with the client asking can we go for a cofffee. I close her window and then she gets mad at me why did I do that.
She has very little workload and she most of the times gossips with people around her. Something I dont do and wont do in the office. I have come here to work and not gossip. I gave her indirect messages that I m not keen to be too friendly with her. But she doesnt get that. She's got 100 friends here as she says and then she scoffs at me that I havent even got 10. I replied back, I believe in friendship's length and not the size. 5 friends and for life would matter more to me than 50 friends for say 4 months.
Apna apna perspective. Plus she lacks maturity. She doesnt like reading books. When I said i m an avid reader, she scoffed and had sarcasm in her tone. She doesnt like what I like. And plus she always walks around with her hair in a mess. And i detest that. This is not India or a small village. At least you got to keep yourself in a good decent shape.
I shaved off my hair in Sep and I got them back in late Oct but in a very bad shape. I got them fixed yesterday. Boy what a lady she was who did the hair cut. Amazing looks...... Brown eyes made me immerse in her thoughts for the time I was in the salon.
Alright I stop.
Later Alligator.
9 comments:
lol......
meesy hair.... devoid of work.... hahahahaha...that sounds very similar to me :DDD
congrats for ur achievemnts.... u r njoying :D :D
take care :))
C, u know its not true. u r devoid of work. lol. i know it. u know it.
hahahha:-) a funny read. I enjoyed reading it..hope your assigment goes live without any issues and escalations. and ya please be a little more considerate to your friend. you never know you might have a surprise:-)
hahah chaddo ji...people sometimes behave crazy...
well logon ka be sabka apna alag alag funda hota hei..hmmm
i hope she dussn't gossip abt ya :P
:) I think wen u like someone... u like them in messy hair...without hair... :D You dont like her, Sameer. Period!!
I get that completely... :) tell her abt it calmly...
butterfly, i dont take her to be a friend. when i talk to her all i get is sarcasm and jibes and tat makes a difficult talk!!
Billi,
gossip abt me ? kare to ki fark padta hai ?
right harshita. i told her on IM, i told her in person. she lacks that maturity to get the message.
Post a Comment