I used to wonder all this days what do I write. I had no topic. I was writing crap on love or angry posts and then strike the delete button.
Talking to PJ, I realised how much I have been missing the blogging when I am in this kinda angry mode. I am wasting my time. I am wasting my youthful years in meaningless crap. Worrying more about stupid people, jerk managers and idiotic freshers who keep messing and I keep covering them up before client.
When this blog started in Oct 08, it was a kewl blog. Then 2009 started and I kept getting in mess. I just lost the spirit and after 7/20, my life changed.
I need to find new readers. I need to get people read me. Thats a huge boost for me. I am no bad writer. I am just lazy. There have been some awesome bloggers out there. I dont comment there, but I read them. There are some bloggers who left the blog. I click on their URLs in the bookmarks and whoop "Blog not found" or "Permission denied". Famous blog of yesteryears or say last year are seclusive and lonesome.
They write but hardly anybody drop bi. Or they dont write at all. Annie, Firewhisky. 2 of my first time readers on the blog when in 2007 I began and my writing was 1000 million times better than this. Annie used to rip your heart apart with her feelings for the love she lost. I have never seen anybody else write better than her when it comes to your emotions.
I was awesome in my first blog. My feelings. More than that my writing. Reflected my hurt feelings so well.
The blogging phenomenon wonders me. There are some real awesome writers. They start a blog, they get noticed, they get read. They shine like a shining star and one day they just leave. You dont know who he or she was anymore. You are so addicted to her or him, posts, their happenings, their daily rants, their sadness and their happiness. And one day "Blog not found" ends it all.
Thats unfair. Blogging has to go on for life. If it has not to, then you should not get in touch with people and make them addicted and then make them feel your presence. There are just about 3 bloggers with whom I chat. One of them quit it altogether, 2 of them are irregular. So many favorites or bookmarked links are now obsolete. I dont want to remove them. Some of them lose the spirits of blogging like me right now, some achieve their purpose, some face not so good events in their lives, some just go cos they dont get the ideas anymore. 10 of my bookmarked links were broken and another 5 or 6 had last post way back in may or Feb 09.
I just wish I get to read more of blogs I liked. I dont know how long I would be here. I am sure I would go on and on at Arm Ball, my cricket stuff. Razmatazzz ka no idea. See. All this rant and I dont want to say this was very good post. Even 4 months back, this post would have been rocking.. Right now the intensity and the zing doesnt come.
Talking to PJ, I realised how much I have been missing the blogging when I am in this kinda angry mode. I am wasting my time. I am wasting my youthful years in meaningless crap. Worrying more about stupid people, jerk managers and idiotic freshers who keep messing and I keep covering them up before client.
When this blog started in Oct 08, it was a kewl blog. Then 2009 started and I kept getting in mess. I just lost the spirit and after 7/20, my life changed.
I need to find new readers. I need to get people read me. Thats a huge boost for me. I am no bad writer. I am just lazy. There have been some awesome bloggers out there. I dont comment there, but I read them. There are some bloggers who left the blog. I click on their URLs in the bookmarks and whoop "Blog not found" or "Permission denied". Famous blog of yesteryears or say last year are seclusive and lonesome.
They write but hardly anybody drop bi. Or they dont write at all. Annie, Firewhisky. 2 of my first time readers on the blog when in 2007 I began and my writing was 1000 million times better than this. Annie used to rip your heart apart with her feelings for the love she lost. I have never seen anybody else write better than her when it comes to your emotions.
I was awesome in my first blog. My feelings. More than that my writing. Reflected my hurt feelings so well.
The blogging phenomenon wonders me. There are some real awesome writers. They start a blog, they get noticed, they get read. They shine like a shining star and one day they just leave. You dont know who he or she was anymore. You are so addicted to her or him, posts, their happenings, their daily rants, their sadness and their happiness. And one day "Blog not found" ends it all.
Thats unfair. Blogging has to go on for life. If it has not to, then you should not get in touch with people and make them addicted and then make them feel your presence. There are just about 3 bloggers with whom I chat. One of them quit it altogether, 2 of them are irregular. So many favorites or bookmarked links are now obsolete. I dont want to remove them. Some of them lose the spirits of blogging like me right now, some achieve their purpose, some face not so good events in their lives, some just go cos they dont get the ideas anymore. 10 of my bookmarked links were broken and another 5 or 6 had last post way back in may or Feb 09.
I just wish I get to read more of blogs I liked. I dont know how long I would be here. I am sure I would go on and on at Arm Ball, my cricket stuff. Razmatazzz ka no idea. See. All this rant and I dont want to say this was very good post. Even 4 months back, this post would have been rocking.. Right now the intensity and the zing doesnt come.
6 comments:
kya bolu re...facing the same situation...
bt nw it's like...am tired of my emotions...n hav gone neutral..to watever is happening arnd....
I guess tat helps...
bt i wish honestly tat old days come baak...
this post ws direct dil se...
yup man... Direct dil se...
I too miss bloggers whom I loved reading when I started blogging... It is unfair when well known bloggers suddenly delete their blogs... have come across quite a few...
I guess Its just that people get tired n lose their passion... for me it was just one bad comment n I nearly quit all blogging.... But, a good friend of me advised me to 'just take a short leave'... That I took.. felt refreshed n two days back I missed blogging...
I agree totally... "Blogging has to go on for life"...
if u feel bored or dis-passionate or uninterested... just take a short leave... :-D
and there is another thing i dont like ...
"Page not found"
he he... dude !!! stop deleting ur posts... some of ur deleted posts r my fav...
I agree with what PJ is saying. You shouldn't waste your time by getting angry and splurging it on blog posts. Negative energy spreads :| And not in a good way... as I'm sure you must be knowing. But then again it's your blog, and you can write whatever you feel like :)
I guess some people just delete their blogs coz they might find it a lil overwhelming that all their thoughts are being stored into one place, most of which they might not identify it anymore. It's like washing away the memories! Something I wouldn't want to do by the way....
hmm..to sum sense...but still..get over this..
i tempted to delete my blog.:( after reading ur post and comments i had lil breather..:)
Thanks for this post..i cn say nothing appropriate to this now..:)
Take care sam.!
Post a Comment