Thursday, September 17, 2009

Awarded and 5 obsessions!!


Alright this was passed on to me by Vyshu. So sweet and generous of her to pass on the award to me. Thanks Vyshu.

Now turn for me to be generous and passing it on to the ones I ...

And I pass it on to :

  • PJ the DJ urf multiple named blogger
  • Chakoli
  • Sneha
  • Pallav
  • Arun
  • Dhanya
  • Ria
  • Harshita
  • Kajal
  • Swetha
  • Joie and
  • Ams

Wow long list ha.

Now as a second pre-requisit of this award I gotta share my 5 obsessions...... Right they go as :

  1. Music : My healer, my time pass and my ultimate savior. Starting from Mathematics days in school to this day with iphone and itouch, I am hugely hooked up to the music. Kishore is my eternal favorite. And right now I am hooked to Music n lyrics songs. :P
  2. Internet : On the move everywhere. I sleep with internet on. Get up occasionally to check my pings and emails in the night with laptop near my spring box. And first thing morning, right there check again the pings, cricket scores and of course my blog.
  3. Love : I have said all about it.
  4. Cricket : Just like any other man, but difference is not all blog about it. I do.
  5. IPhone : Again much said about it.

Right now waiting for the offshore call to begin which is a fire-fighting call. Lot of firing expected. From my ass offshore manager who is good for nothing and of course me. I wont take it lightly when I would be targetted. I have highlighted my "pain points" in long chain of emails.

I am bored of working in IT. if at all I could work besides it is to be a live blogger on my passion no 4.

6 comments:

RiĆ  said...

thanks a ton!!so now i hve been awarded twice. :) Feels good!

Priya Joyce said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwe mera naam sabse upar :):)

thnku hei ji thnx a lot...mujhe teesri baar iss award se nawaza gaya hei...aur mei teeno baar uthni hi khush hui :P
is tat enuff for the ispeech ?? :P


well well the obsessions...except the fone..i hav all in common :P bt bt tey ren't the current ones :P sadiyon se chale aa rahe hei ;)

same pinch..hei ji..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sam ..! You really deserve this..:)

Thanks for accepting it ..

IPHONE owners cnt escape this Gadget obsession..isn't it..?hehehe..

Dhanya said...

Thanks for the award :D And congrats to u too...

My list of five obsessions is very similar to yours except maybe for Cricket and iPhone :)

Nikhil Menon said...

awwwwwwww....bored of IT?? try something new in life...


Like getting married.. :P :D

BTW,congratulations to you and also to all the awardees.. :)))

Take care dude..and yeah,I do blog.. ( bad means of publicity,I know.. :P )

Nikhil

Arun Kumar said...

ha ha.. 5 of my obsessions too... although the ranking wud be a lil different... internet wud be on top... n iphone wont be on bottom... "In no list iphone should be at the bottom..." :P


n thanks for the award sam !! :-D