Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Option

What do you do when you know a situation you are trying to fix wont be fixed ? You aint the only stakeholder in that scene. There are more than 1 stakeholders and who are not as committed as you on fixing the situation.

Give up and be yourself....Enjoy whatever time is left in that situation, cos you know the end result. End result wont be in your favor and you know it. However hard and sincere efforts you make, the powerful people wont let the tide turn in your favor. So what do you do ? Cry over spit milk or turn around the things by having fun ?

I just chose the 2nd option. I dont know what lies ahead. But things have to change and NOW.

10 comments:

RiĆ  said...

thats the right approach!!and i hope u get the desired change.

Butterfly Thoughts said...

Hi Sameer.just came hopping by. Your post made me think about a few things that I have been through. Was trying to fix up something and today I know I was the only one who was trying. Nevertheless a good blog and some great posts. Keep writing:-)

Priya Joyce said...

i think yeh u r ryt...

it's better...not not cry ovr the spilt milk..and rather...try watever cud be dun of it..

:):)

Amrita~Ams said...

now i realise y i dont lyk fixing thing :P...as i know the end result will not b in my favor..:P..
chunk all..n enjoy samosa :P
wat say??
a positive post frm ur side sam :)

joie de vivre said...

bas chalte jaa..move on and do what you feel like doing..

Butterfly Thoughts said...

my blogroll update shows u have a new post but when I click on it it says page not found. thought of telling you:-) even in ur blog I cudnt find the post almosr single that you have written.

Anonymous said...

hey Manisha, i had deleted that post :)

thanks. but this is a known behavior. too many posts just go off :)

Anonymous said...

amen ria.

Anonymous said...

thanks Butterfly. welcome aboard :)

Anonymous said...

PJ billy, spit milk to cats