He : "Will you want to have a coffee with me".
She :"I havent seen you. How do i have coffee with u"
He :"Get up from your seat and look for a red t-shirt bloke with head phones on".
She::" Everybody in your bay is red t-shirt with head phones. Which one are you?"
Me :"Come down to the printer seat. Thats me."
They both went to have their first coffee and thus was formed a deep bond of friendship. Friendship cos he wanted to pop her the question but the girl was too smart to answer "I already have a boy friend". Irony was that the girl later broke up with her boy friend and the boy could never find a girl friend. But they were just friends.
She :"I havent seen you. How do i have coffee with u"
He :"Get up from your seat and look for a red t-shirt bloke with head phones on".
She::" Everybody in your bay is red t-shirt with head phones. Which one are you?"
Me :"Come down to the printer seat. Thats me."
They both went to have their first coffee and thus was formed a deep bond of friendship. Friendship cos he wanted to pop her the question but the girl was too smart to answer "I already have a boy friend". Irony was that the girl later broke up with her boy friend and the boy could never find a girl friend. But they were just friends.
10 comments:
quite a paradoxical ending...
:) its a gud blog..keep blogging!
Nice!! This is a good blog.. and I'll check back here often!
Visit mine too!!
thats LiFE !! you never can really plan it :)
Funny things happen in coffee shops and relationships.
and if u plan prats, it never works out.
jeep checkin rosh
keep dropping here anwesa.
yeah soulberry, relationships sprout in coffee shops t:)
The story of our lifes!
yeah shanu
Post a Comment