He just typed in a message on his cell phone and send it off to her
"Hey I know your hubby is idiot and you aint happy livin wid him. Can you be friends with me. I am sure you would be better off without him"
Few moments later he got a call on his cell from her office.
"I know who you are. Just stop troubling her. Okay."
After the caller cut off the phone, he was a happy man. He laughed monsterous. He just had got confirmation that his wife was in love with Pankaj, the caller, and was cheating on him. Good enough evidence to quit her and dump her.
"Hey I know your hubby is idiot and you aint happy livin wid him. Can you be friends with me. I am sure you would be better off without him"
Few moments later he got a call on his cell from her office.
"I know who you are. Just stop troubling her. Okay."
After the caller cut off the phone, he was a happy man. He laughed monsterous. He just had got confirmation that his wife was in love with Pankaj, the caller, and was cheating on him. Good enough evidence to quit her and dump her.
10 comments:
he he...nice story n twist...
me too didn't understand it at first read...read it twice... :-)
clever hubby....
wat a twist
i too gt confused :D ... after going thru 1st assumption in 1st comment...i got it..yeah...laughed out loud :D :D
awesome..gawdd :D
pleasure Geekie :)
not so clever wife DJ
hehe arun, thanks. the confusion was delibarately set in.
comments padh kar confusion clear ho gaya.:)
wot confusion sneha :)
kudos fr this one !!
wow awesome...kya twist hai!!
Post a Comment