Edited to Update: Guys and Gals, a new 55 fiction on my new story blog. Here is the link :
Its award time. I had initiated an award of my own and gave it to many bloggers. Time to pass on to few more fundoo bloggers. Well the award is called Free Spirited Award from Buzz (my erstwhile bloggie name) Here are the recipients for this set :
- Pallav : Nobody writes about relationships better than him. This one for you dude.
- Pink Orchid : Well I am nobody to say about her. Her blog says it all about her. Effervescent and awesome writer. More than that a wonderful person. Well i dont know her in person, but I could make it from her writings which are addictive and rockin.....Enjoy the award mate.
- Dhanya : Her candid confessions. Good ones.
- Pretty Me : Awesome poet. Fellow Infoscion. Enjoy the award mate.
- Niti : Writes her emotions in very intense and excellent way. Wish you very good times soon mate. And and and
- Swetha : The to be Indian Stephanie Mayor. For her wonderful ST series and short stories getting better and better.
Thats for the awards from my end. I got 3 awards too. 2 from Kajal and one from Sayani, the id ka chand blogger who vanishes every time she makes a post. Hahaha. Gals, would display the awards soon. Am too lazy to go and make a slideshow of them. Would do soon.
Sayani tagged me for a 10-for tag. 10 honest things about myself. Righty right, here I go.
- I have this habit of distorting the songs. Any song i hear stays with me for 2-3 days and when i sing it in the bathroom or while cooking something, I just distort the words. Its pure delight to distort the songs.
- Sucker for music. Everywhere I go, my ITouch (IPod) follows me. On bike, in bus, when being down and when bored. Kishore Kumar is ultimate favorite. Damn favorite. "Pal pal dil ke paas tum rahti ho" and "Me hu Jhumrooo" are my pick of songs.
- I love red color. Red bike, red hair, red shoes, red eyes. Haha. Super combo. Yes red tandoori chicken too. And red hot Butter Chicken back home....Aai Hai, mar jawa us taste par. Is sadele shahar me nahi milti wo taste.
- I want to travel once to Delhi and stay there for a month. Visit all places and learn the ascent. Love the delhi ascent. But I love my Hindi ascent too which hails from apna Indore. Sahi he bhiya, apan ne 22 saal Indore me bitaye hai to wahi ka ascent hoga ni.
- I need a relationship.
- I can switch off a thing too easily. Forget and move on. Tough tha pahle, but the old project taught me big time. Almost lost my job, but my cooling off helped me. I was amazed when I heard my onsite SPM saying "Sameer kachra hai, he should be thrown out of the company" and I was not at all angry. Felt bad for him. Biggest ass. Puts sh in everything he speaks in front of client. Bloody Ghati.
- Cricket is my life. Sachin is my GOD. DADA is my idol. Old fashioned. But I get a high when I scream when i see this guys smack the ball out of the woods.
- Movie freak. Anytime, anywhere, anything. Sucker for comedies. Add romance and boy its irrestible combo.
- Sucker for books. Right now its Twilight on top. Absolutely crazy for it. Boy Bella looks damn hot and sweet in the movie. Kristen Stewart. Yo BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
- Online all the time. Everytime and everywhere. So bad we dont have wireless in India. You can find me online even in night and early mornings. Since 4 years first thing i do in the morning just out of bed is not to brush or get the tea/ coffee, but check the blog comments and gmail.
Thats pretty much about me. Anybody can take the tag. Not asking anybody to take it. Enjoy the week.

21 comments:
thanks dude!! really appreciate it :)
hey Niti, say something on the 10-for tag too :(
i want u to do it.
Dude..u and I are soooo alike...
except the distortin songs n travel to delhi...
I'm also a huuuuge fan of Twilight n Kirsten stewart...DADA...RED...Music....n Movies..
n congrats on the awards...n congrats for those receiving the awards too...
P.S-Loved the twilight songs in background playin in ur blog...
thanks for the award.. free spirited . ahem ahem.. :)
10th point is totally me. and I now know your name is Sameer - thandi hava ka jhonka.. hhaahaah :)
cool dude you are! maan-na padega..
Hey thats not fair sam am not id ka chand :)
its only that my blog is seriously having some feed probs which i can nt fix yet :)
hey sayani, id ka chand means you post too rarely. once a month. so the tag :) and being chand is not bad ah ? is it ? good synonym that :)
wot are the feed probs, if i cud help you some.
loved ur blog!
m following it!
most of the posts on the front page are awesome... m lookin for more
pulkit
http://19goes20.blogspot.com)
Thanks for the award Sam! You inflated my ego even more ;)
I will edit my last post soon to include ur award too :)
thanks Dhanya. felt glad that u liked it.
hey Pulkit, thanks for good comment. i loved ur hindi poetry. added u up mate :)
keep droppin bi here
Sam
I m really touched...
i think i hv dine something fruitful in my life....
thanks a ton....
infact thanks a zillion...
Cheers :)
Pallav
Hey Sam finalyy..yammini is at your blog..!!!! hehehe...sorry yaar....somehow missed your blog...we be rgular from now for sure...ok..!!!
ab the post....congos to u and the winners for the award..!!!
the 10 points are realy good...i dint know that u read books....i am a book lover too...!!!!
keep writing...will come for sure..!!!
hey, that was a surprise.. :)
am so happy to receive the award!
and me the Indian Stephanie Mayor? am so honored! (am flying in air, can u see that??)
nw back on ground!
nice tags..
and why so crazy abt reds! u luv red chillies too?? :P
and sam, abt relationship..! do not expect it, it wil happen by its own! god myt be testing ur patience.. :D nd i wish gud luck for u! :)
cheers
swetha
Congrats to the recipients of award. :)
The tag is interesting... but I know all that abt u... kuch naya ho jaaye... haha...
congozz to the award winners :)
sorry am late :( power cut ki maar hei re ;)
well well..nice to know more abt u :P
specially the 7th and the first one :)
Hey !! now this one is a surprise !! btw, m sorry i forgot to give u my id (though i dnt login there much : pratibha_sofat ) but still add me !! catch up wd ya soon :)
forgot to say thx !
LOL...ab apni baari bak bak karne ki :D :D :D
Pehle to jin jin ko award mila hai unko "kangaroo-rats" rats hai ji.
Ab aapne 10 numberiyo par humaare number bhi le lo. :P
1. Distorted songs -- soon to be in-thing....practice karte raho babu!!
2. Sucker for Mooojik...lage raho!!
3. Yehhhhh Laal rannnng....tujhe kabhi nahi chhodega :D
4. Dilli da ascent...chal mainu bhi seekhna hai wo to :( Changa hota hai na :D
5. Milegi Milegi...shaant blog-dhaari sam shaaaaant!!
6. Yeh sahi hai....mujhe training chaahiye aur mere mein bhi on-off button install karne ka.
7. Abhi to tez gaddi pasand hai par jab tak DADA khelte the to balle balle to hum bhi karte the!! :P
8. Aapke humaare khyaal kitne milte julte hain!! :P
9. Arre yeh bhi milte julte hai....Twilight series to main bhi utha kar laayi hoon par movie dekhne ki wajah sa mann nahi karta. Abhi Tharoor uncle se chipak kar baithi hoon...aur movie mein Kristen Unti achhi lagi?? Saara time muuuh kholkar baithi thi O_O Kuch zyaada muuh kholti to do vampires ghus jaate :D
10. Teri to....ab mujhe add kar tu gtalk par....kabhi tera sar khaane ka bhi mauka de...online all time it seems!!! Baaah!! :P
Phew....ab main jaa rahi hoon AAM Khaane.... :)
Cool cool..congratulations to the awardees.. :)
I loved the 10 tag,its a great thing to be honest wen it comes to yourselves..Hats off!! :)
I've got something for u in ma space.Check out for the post dated 19 may..
Nikhil
Hey!!
Nice blog :)
hey
Loved ur Tag.....i could so many similarities out in it....and ur blog is amazing ...i missed it for too long....wdnt afford to miss it ever again so ur already on my blog roll :)
Cheers
Post a Comment