Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting back to groove.

Alright, after a tough time for most part of the week, i am back to groove. This has been a frustating week at work, off it and in personal life. Some revelations just are plain uncomfortable. I wont say more about it. Thats a taboo for me. I rode my bike after 5 days few hrs back when I went to MORE for getting some groceries.

I just cant live for anybody. Got to be myself. Gee, so whats new about it ? I am loving my new form where I refuse to take the work stress. It has worked for me since 7 days. i mean it hardly matters to other stakeholders what you do and how you do. How much time you spend in the office, its irrelevant to them. Alright read managers. They are dumb. I dunno if they are dumb or they play dumb. Explaining them is like toughest job on the earth. If you face an issue, you gotta tell them. And when you tell them you gotta have patience of the world, patience of the earth and entire solar system. if you loose patience, you gonna be appraised bad. Its like "agree with my dumb thoughts or else i screw ur appraisal". And if you agree to them, then you gotta do the things that never exist or there is no way to do that in technical perspective.

Its very tough to make other people change their decision. i mean i think about the other person's perspective and get ready to give a thought on my stance / decision no matter how hard i think i wud be firm. nfortunately people dont do that. They stand by their decisions. Then why do I have got to make room for adjustments. Sorry ji, apni room cramped hai. Zindagi ke is mukam par aur is waqt par ab humse koi compro ki umeed na kariyo.

Most part of today went in HALE health checkup. All kinda tests and for that i had to fast. For 12 hours. And now I gotta reduce or give up my favorite Chicken dishes. For health reasons and precautions. I have made this resolve that once this project is over, i am gonna go work out the gym and do that regularly.

No specific agenda of this post. Just a writeup. Next one is the tags. Start with 25 pointer tagged by Amrita1987 and Abhishek. And then next one is from cutest angel :)

Its back to square one. In project, in daily life. First thing gotta do is get the washing machine going running. 8 days its down and i m stuck. And time to start something exciting and new.

9 comments:

Akanksha said...

U went for the Hale checkup :O

Amrita~Ams said...

wat happen to u???

Kanupriya said...

Hi, landed on your blog through reader...pretty nice blog it is. Will keep visiting now.

Anonymous said...

An award is waiting for you in my blog:) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

yo akanksha, a routine checkup wehn a friend forced me :)

Anonymous said...

oye amrita, kuch nahi hua. jst a routine checkup. company ne facility di, to humne le li

Anonymous said...

thanks meera, wud check it

Amrita~Ams said...

phew :P;...kato karo..facilities toh utilize karni chaheye properly :P

Gauri Mathur said...

Oh..ok..routine check up..
hmmm...
mjhe laga pata nahi kya hgya!
Hope everything is fine.
:)
Take car