Realised the eminent freedom in the air. The experimentation with the life came true on Friday. No tension, work completed to the expectations. And I was a different person altogether. I am very particular about my feeling within. I felt a bit free today morning. I did all that I could do to pamper myself. 2 movies back to back after 24 days.
I also went to the reliance fresh to get the groceries for may be 2 weeks. I don’t know how the situation at work would be. May be it should reduce the stress in this week or may be escalate even more. My work shouldn’t be an issue with someone. I believe in life after work. I am not an alcoholic. I like working to a level which would gimme a satisfaction and may be give me a kind of soothing feeling.
I am individualistic. I don’t like to make any changes in my life to accommodate anyone. Anybody who wants to come to my life for good has to accept me the way I am. I am flexible. I keep options open, but not on compromise of my dreams. Me never mattered to me before as it does to me now. I wont say that I m proud of being a man or stuff like that. Just a bit more cautious abt things being right and the thing called self rights.
Till this days I was trying to be somebody else. That’s not fine. I want to be myself and somebody gotta accept the way I am. Hahaha. Too clichéd it sounds. I am a bit unorthodox. I cant stand relatives here or on her side. Its gotta be my life and her life and then our life. I don’t believe in controlling her life. But I expect to be a part of her life and be together. She might feel she want to have her own life, that’s fine with me. But in process of doing that she should not go and figure out a separate life for hers. That’s not me.
I am die hard fan of movies. Movies give me a high and turn me on. They do. I love English movies. Something of a kind. Something like “Shall we dance” or romantic ones. I am becoming a different person now. Want to become. A cool one with different beliefs mostly carefree.
I also went to the reliance fresh to get the groceries for may be 2 weeks. I don’t know how the situation at work would be. May be it should reduce the stress in this week or may be escalate even more. My work shouldn’t be an issue with someone. I believe in life after work. I am not an alcoholic. I like working to a level which would gimme a satisfaction and may be give me a kind of soothing feeling.
I am individualistic. I don’t like to make any changes in my life to accommodate anyone. Anybody who wants to come to my life for good has to accept me the way I am. I am flexible. I keep options open, but not on compromise of my dreams. Me never mattered to me before as it does to me now. I wont say that I m proud of being a man or stuff like that. Just a bit more cautious abt things being right and the thing called self rights.
Till this days I was trying to be somebody else. That’s not fine. I want to be myself and somebody gotta accept the way I am. Hahaha. Too clichéd it sounds. I am a bit unorthodox. I cant stand relatives here or on her side. Its gotta be my life and her life and then our life. I don’t believe in controlling her life. But I expect to be a part of her life and be together. She might feel she want to have her own life, that’s fine with me. But in process of doing that she should not go and figure out a separate life for hers. That’s not me.
I am die hard fan of movies. Movies give me a high and turn me on. They do. I love English movies. Something of a kind. Something like “Shall we dance” or romantic ones. I am becoming a different person now. Want to become. A cool one with different beliefs mostly carefree.
No comments:
Post a Comment