I met her. She seemed good. We stuck good chemistry. We met good number fo times. Parents met too. Talked few times, smsed more number of times. But when it seemed, the things cud be taken to the next level, she stuck a googly. She wants to do the masters and she wants to settle down post masters. Fair enuf. Everybody has her or his own plans and full right to stick to it come what may. But if this things are cleared before hand, then it saves lot of time and bandwidth.
I felt i was taken for a ride. Some lessons learnt. But one thing that was positive for me was my carrying of myself. Thoroughly English and Hindi, graceful and I had that chivalry. I got the feeling that I can get off well with the opposite xes. But anyways thats not got to be. For now its got to be a lull. Arranged marriages suck. The process even more. She has dropped the ball in my court. Thats something. She is made a stand, she has made a trackback. i cannot wait for her for 2 years unless there is something between us. She doesnt wanna go out for a coffee or say a movie, so how does she expect me to be waiting for her 2 yrs. Sorry boss. I gotta moveon.
Life can never get more ridiculous than this. I was right in not forming unnecessary hopes and expectations.
I felt i was taken for a ride. Some lessons learnt. But one thing that was positive for me was my carrying of myself. Thoroughly English and Hindi, graceful and I had that chivalry. I got the feeling that I can get off well with the opposite xes. But anyways thats not got to be. For now its got to be a lull. Arranged marriages suck. The process even more. She has dropped the ball in my court. Thats something. She is made a stand, she has made a trackback. i cannot wait for her for 2 years unless there is something between us. She doesnt wanna go out for a coffee or say a movie, so how does she expect me to be waiting for her 2 yrs. Sorry boss. I gotta moveon.
Life can never get more ridiculous than this. I was right in not forming unnecessary hopes and expectations.
No comments:
Post a Comment