Monday, February 9, 2009

Murphy Burphy

Today was my worst day of 2009. Deeply disappointed and angry. But wont vent out here. Everything that could go wrong today went wrong and horribly wrong. Day of bickerings, meetings, calls getting prolonged, client escalations, PM fights and missed deadlines. No single blog read in the reader :(

My stars were horrible. I hate my project manager. i literally jumped out of the chair whenever she called me to "give comment" in anger and rage. I am at loss of words. Perhaps too shocked and incoherent. Mumbled up for words. Had to apologise to the client. Ahh thats some thing. I apologize very rarely but to save my already screwed up ass I had to.

anyways no more bickering. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I dont know what follows next. Just hope that luck of draw is with me and I get released or project scraps. 2nd option sounds really great. And yes I am not afraid of her. I would take her on if she continues to be same. i would be very bz in office starting tomorrow. In fact got bz. So would be a bit late on commenting your blog. Please spare with me.

And wish me luck that i come out of this hoax soon :)
Have good week....

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will be a time when loud-mouthed, incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self destruct. It never fails.

Hope all your problems solve them selves real quick until then take a deep breath and and wait for the sea to calm.

joie de vivre said...

aare aare 2009 ko aaye hue waqt hi kitna hua hai..worst day itni jaldi aa gaya..keep some space yaar..
it will b fine yaarr
kaam khatam karke project manager ke muh pe maarr..bolna bhag yaha se..chill marr..

Amrita~Ams said...

oye..
chuck all thing..get back normal..
b happy :)
chill..all will get on track :)

Anonymous said...

good luck :)

Chakoli said...

HAhahahhaa




It happens...
bosses are to gave away comments ;-)

dont know worrry ...

u wud be out of this sson :D

Arunima said...

ooo this is so bad..i can understand ur problem...I too have a sick & devilish client like urs.
They make hue n cry of every petty issue.
My heartfelt good luck wishes 2 u!!!

P.S hope ur PM is nt reading it
:)

RiĆ  said...

Dont worry buddy...we all hav these worst days in life. I m sure u'll come out if it soon!!and may u hav a gr8 weekend. And believe me u'll hav a gr8 one. :)

Akanksha said...

Oops :-(
Even I hate my PM.Got two times unlucky wid the relese thing:(He didnt even release me when there was a rampdown of 60 people...such luck i have!

Good luck to u!

Akanksha said...

Oops :-(
Even I hate my PM.Got two times unlucky wid the relese thing:(He didnt even release me when there was a rampdown of 60 people...such luck i have!

Good luck to u!

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

he bhagwaaan yaar , its only february!!

all the best and remember *raat ke hi bad to savera hota hai * :)

Anonymous said...

hey Amrita, hope par to duniya kayam hai and then its just a project :)

Anonymous said...

hey akanksha, it has 2 sides to it, may be u can call luck tht u r still in project so thats good, but then being in a project where u r being not ur self is not good :)

Anonymous said...

chakoli,

more than comments ji, she yesterdat asked me to get off the meeting n asked me to "behave myself" as if i was school child :)

Anonymous said...

hey ria, thanks, do check the weekend idea :) sure this wud one rock!!

Anonymous said...

thnak u pretty me

Anonymous said...

hey arunima, pls share ur exp how u deal with it ? i need to know. cos i m gettin affected by her shambolic attitude and i feel bad for myself :(

Anonymous said...

oye Ams, i know all d be fine but will hae to go thru the ordeal, koi nahi ki kar lenge!!

Anonymous said...

Oye joie, thats the one idea i wud do too but this is smthin i cant do within the office :( i wud be thrown out in this tough times...

Anonymous said...

hey angel, thats an angelic advice and there is a true saying : to each his own..i m sure she wud suffer for wot she is doing to me and the team!!

Gauri Mathur said...

Ohooo..itnaa gussaaa..hmmmm...