
Life is good. Its all the way you feel about, you want to feel abaout and the way you want to live. Live it with either content or with grumpy feeling. Be happy in whatever you have and strive for more, else be grumpy in what u don have and dont strive for what u wanna have. Life da falooda in short in 2nd option.....Love ur life, love somebody and love ur existence....cos there is one life to love..Too short and too miniscule...Love somebody for life....SOmeBody who is just urs....Yeah gives that a special feelin ;:)
Alright much of gyan....Here i go!!
Its a good feeling today. I am different self today. I dont know how long its got to be. But its different. I have evolved from what i was 3 years back. This Valentine day (i dont really bother to celebrate this day) I am happy for myself and the choice i am gonna make hopefully. That would be a new dawn for me. A worth for me which i always deserved. But somehow never got. Yes I believe in the power of love. I had hold myself back too tight for last 2 years for all what I went through. But then it takes something very pretty to make you back to believe that love exists and it can with the same erstwhile intensity that u cud have done long back when you were enthu. Not that I am not before.
There are certain people in life you encounter who teach you a lot. I have been lucky to have encountered such people in my life. Every now and then. One of them is a very good blogger. Very optimistic and funny e1 in disasters and not so good times. I owe lot of things to that person. And I do acknowledge the blogger for that. And then there is somebody with whom everything clicks. You just have to make one effort, and the rest things fall in place :)
As I said, life would be good. Only if you think so, and if you think it can be then it certainly would be. You might falter, you might stuck up, but remember life goes on and it moves on. Life is good ji.
You can continue to make your dedications if you wish to. If not then fine ji, no issues. This has been going on for long. I was a bit bz in the office, so couldnt promote it much. Never mind. If you drop by and wish to make a dedication, i shall pass that on. Have a safe valentine day away from the so called patrons of the Indian culture. Remember its an individual's choice to celebrate the day or not celebrate. This assholes out of the saffron brigade are just pissing shitbags full of pig shit!!
15 comments:
Guruji y dnt u start wid d dedications?
btw happy independence day(as u r single u said)
take care :-)
my first dedication goes to myself
Sam, the ultimate savior and an avid blogger, i love my blog and i have one song for myself and my blog
ruk jana nahi tu kahi har ke, kaato pe chal ke milenge saaye bahar ke...
sung by eternal Kishore da, this one is apt for me to keep going....
yooooooo hoooooooooo
now thats space is open!!
wud do more with time to come!!
my 2nd dedication is for life-fun-pleasure....a tremendous blog crispy short and sweet and yet thoughtful....
the signing off line too is pretty simple but it tells u a lot to have faith :)
My song for that blog wud be :
"She is happy when she blogs"
haha this is deformed version of Bryan Adams song, but then i didnt say that u cant form ur own lyrics :)
hey buddy you rock and ur blog is even more surreal!!! keep blogging as long as u can!!
my next dedication is for my first reader...Across 7 seas down in North America...
One who celebrated her dubbay a week back...
Aquie, this one is for u...
Dedication : kinna sonna tenu rab na banaya....from some album, but apt for u n ur blog my dear friend :)
rock on!!
sahi hai kahi yaha bhi koi blog sena na aa jaey.;)
have a nice day !!
ahh the age old tradition of blogsville goes around once more...cool!!
all the best...maybe will come back with some dedication later :)
Haha
omg dedication fr me.thanx a lot dear.
wt i need to do now?
I ws thinking of writing a blog entry on my blog about my dedications but if u go around telling them, I think they'd like it even better...great!! :D
Nice nice concept...aate hai ek short break ke baad..picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!! :)
best luck buddy :)
mast post btw
Been here first......liked your stuff
no dedications as yet .. maybe i will be in time for next years valentines day !! hope u had a good one .. oh , i forgot .. u mentioned that u didnt celebrate it :-)
good to knw tht u r changing for the good and being more optimistic abt life!! :)I hope u get all the happiness tht u deserve.
Happy valentines day!!
and let this inner peace never evade u henceforth..god bless..
Nikhil
PS;-U aren seen in ma space,I ve got stuff for ya there.. :)
sure MM, wud do so, i was out on a 2 day break, wud be backss soon
cherish the dedication chaks :)
Post a Comment