Thursday, March 4, 2010

House on fire!!

Its just 2 weeks after getting married and we have hit awesome chemistry.  I would use word perfect. Just one small fight aside, the things are fantastic.

Touchwood.

This is very surreal and sweet.  Nice and uncomplicated.

Right person is very important. And she is the one for me. I say so. I can say we have made a flying start. We had stupendous times in Himachal even after cancelling out the Chandigarh leg of our trip and instead travelling to Gurgaon to be with my cousin and his wife for our first Holi together. It was their first holi together too in India post their marriage. Had super times there.

Touchwood.

They'd say this is honeymoon period and this is the start of the times together. But I have got rave reviews for us together. Snaps on facebook say so, offline comments say so too.

I am sure when we start our normalised lives from this Monday when I resume office, the passion and the zeal would be same as it is now for the last 16 days of the life.

We are glad that we found each other this point of time and we are amazed to have hit awesome chemistry right from day 1. Like house on fire. Touchwood and let this fire blaze even stronger.

5 comments:

Dewdrop said...

In a relationship, when all the passion and excitement and newness die out, there must be something to take its place else it becomes empty... hope you both find that stability and togetherness in your relationship... here's wishing you both the start of 'Happily-Ever-Afters'...

Priya Joyce said...

let his fairy tale like life..story be urs always :)

lots of wishes..:)

Rià said...

wow!!this feels so good. :) I love to see my friends happy. *touch wood*

Anonymous said...

@Ria : Thanks Ria.

Anonymous said...

Fairytale Cat ?