It seems that the terror has struck the country again, this time in Pune. Suspected terror attack has led to few casualties and injuries in the suspected blast.
The security agencies have been caught napping, the entire state machinery was busy in getting a movie released and outscoring the dumwitted right wing party.
he terror has hit the city, I work in and thats scary if thats a terror blast of course.
This blast has going to have long term prospects in the city of Pune. This also means we have also got to be careful while going to crowded places like multiplexes and malls. Swine flu and now terror, the city of Pune is now getting to be a city to be wary of and be a bit on the toes. You never know what.
I am no more in Pune right now and for 3 weeks going to be away from it.
Is that a blast from IM ? Is it rejuvenated after the hibernation of more than year and half.
This also reminds us that there is a strong need to punish the forces responsible for 11/26 right away and send a very strong message to the people responsible for terror attacks in the country all over the years. Perhaps its time to be strong against this elements despite whatsoever religion they come from and rise over the petty vote bank politics. Better the government does it, better for the country and its hapless people who just sees its elected leaders fight over a petty statement on a country players playing in IPL.
3 comments:
i feel sad to sat this....but this has become a common feature in India, and i dunno if the perpetrators will b ever caught!!
I saw the footages on tv.Felt bad about it.I hope the city becomes safe the way it was when I was there.
It's sad that no place seems to feel safe anymore :(
Post a Comment