Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blog book and Jitters

Life seldom gives you second chance and if you are smart enough then you grab the second one with more than full hands.

I get married in 2 weeks time and in a gift to myself for that I m getting my book published. Book of blog posts of this awesome blog. It has to be kept secret.  If she unearths it, I would be prone to questions and I wont be doing that.

I have been writing this blog since Oct 2008, good 16 months now being here.  Rants, frustrations and desparations all have been the part of the posts here. And if somebody new in my life has a glance at it, then she is not going to be too comfortable with it.

A book has always been an idea never dwelt into. Actually i dont have required patience and time to write it. Office takes most of time of mine and then back home, I am exhausted. So where is the time to book a write ? Actually since my stint @ Middletown, I m being a bit reluctant and lazy to write here except the frustrations and confusions getting to a relationship. However thats going to change soon with me settling down in the new life with a person heads and heels over me.

PS : I know this is start of something unknown, we love each other and would do so for the rest but we never know what could transpire in her mind. Yet we would wish to overcome whatever hurdles come in the way.