u blog coz u want ppl to comment and u get the limelight?? Yuck!! I blog coz I love doing it,ppl commenting or not is a bonus that u get..Even I am not on the recieving side of it,though u gotta understand that ppl will always be the way they are,to u..So y waste ur time crying for attention??
ooops... why do u expect somebdy to comment? u write coz u love... and hw can u judge saying u are better/worse than others around... take a chill pill man... if you love blogging... then do it... dnt do it to see 100s of comments.... u wud enjoy it more
5 comments:
dude!!! get a life..
u blog coz u want ppl to comment and u get the limelight?? Yuck!! I blog coz I love doing it,ppl commenting or not is a bonus that u get..Even I am not on the recieving side of it,though u gotta understand that ppl will always be the way they are,to u..So y waste ur time crying for attention??
Nikhil
ooops...
why do u expect somebdy to comment?
u write coz u love...
and hw can u judge saying u are better/worse than others around...
take a chill pill man...
if you love blogging... then do it...
dnt do it to see 100s of comments....
u wud enjoy it more
Nikhil, , i've got a kewl life to live man. thanks for the advice but u did not get the essence of the post.
Chakoli, managerial words ah.....
hmm....i wud still suggest dont delete ur posts....u spend time in writing them and then u jus delete them!!whats the point!
Post a Comment