Being expressive is always the key for good relationship and healthy relationship. It keeps the zing alive. If the relationship is to last long, you got to tell your partner what you feel. Expecting he would be a mind reader is a recipe for disaster.
Scary.
I have been head over heels for the work i am doing. Challenging and time bound. Thats been the story of the year. One year on, the horrific project began in 2008 and it almost made me lose my job.
The manager in that project who before coming in the project (Bharsu Timma, referred on this blog) had an eye surgery and doctors owed it to the relentless work pressure he had. Being a meek and unassertive he took everything in stride and ended up in a hole when he had a break down. He ought to have spoken. Its like if you have good health, you have everything.
He didnt speak. I spoke cos I couldnt take the pressure which was just ridiculous.
This project has been good, i learnt new things and I put my reputation on hold back to the track when they said I could not communicate with the client.
Offshore remains a nagging problem, but then thats something which got to live with.
Last few days have been very very busy and race against time to get this delivered. Tough task, its good learning experience though.
i am now considerng serious return to the blog cos that kept me off the hook and the pressure. Keeps boosting my writing skills. Still taking it post by post and day by day.
1 comment:
good tht u r thinking of returning to this blog. :) And all the best for ur work n ur relationship.
Post a Comment