Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Varied thoughts

My thoughts just started getting intense and the urge to write something is getting stronger. If that would result in a new blog, I dont know. So let me put something over here.


All the mushy talks in the relationship are like the steam which evaporate in the air when things turn bad. And if things turn bad, you feel hurt and question those mushy times how did  they turn nasty ?


Akki experience makes me very cautious and laidback.  So I keep taking steps back and keep myself holding back whenever i feel that I am being carried away in the flow of mushy stuff. One more heartbreak ? No please.


I was away over the Thanksgiving weekend to my best trip of life or rather best vacation. Been to the city of my dreams -- NYC, then DC, Philli and Baltimore.


5 cities, 3 days and 7 states. 


And obviously I did not carry laptop, so was not online. People asked me questions whats wrong with me ? I was like what the hell ? Cant I be away or m I not supposed to be ? I m forever online, but this trip was just awesome.


Now there have been some reasons why I havent had been updating my personal life out here in full details. Reason : fear of being hated and hate communities being formed against me on a social network site, I wont even know of.


Yeah Dubai and Russia bloggers do that or did that. And somehow they kept track of me, just like Victoria kept track of Bella.


Its the end of road almost for me in current organization. Not sure what I would do, stick in or go away. But some action needs to be taken soon.


I hope to return back to bloggerville soon with consistency. Till that time, if you want to, enjoy this spordiac posts.


Haffun and stay blessed.

2 comments:

Rià said...

good luck in whatever u choose to do buddy. And i m glad u had fun in ur trip to so many places.

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Hmmmmmmmm.:)

You too enjoy your stay and have fun!!