My long time blog friends are in a snooze mode. Ah no, the doze mode. You'd find 11 blogs in the blogroll out here and around 50 in my google reader. 6 of the 11 have their last posts 'x' weeks / months ago. And out of those 50 subscriptions, 30 odd have their post last published a fortnight back.
Wassup guys ?
And yes gals too ?
Everybody stalked by Dubai - Russia duo ? Guess they are like Victoria and James (vampire couple of Twilight). They go everywhere together. The third one, Laurent, lol is missing. May be chased by Jake and company (Embry, Quilt , not me but Sam) as in New Moon :P
The oldies like Sneha, Swetha, Vyshu, Nikhil, Pallav, Arun are missing or have vanished. PJ fakes exams whenever she has to disappear. I am sure she doesnt even study in the college. She is not even 18. She is a kid. Mysterious gal's stories and posts are thing of yore sadly. Butterfly thoughts do come once in a while and my fellow Pune blogger is pissed off her office. Cmon.
Only active bloggers are D, H and R. Dhanya, Harshita and Ria. And yes PJ too whenever she is bored of faking exams and those stupid You Tube songs (some real nasty films like Dil Hai ki Manta Nahi or Sajan or Sajan Chale Sasural) on Facebook, she posts.
Me ? I post and then I delete. Nervous 190s. Stuck forever in 190s.
Ria, you wrote a similar post on your blog. I agree with your dilemma. Its like singing the song "Jane kaha gaye wo din".
I am thinking that I should marry on Valentine's day. Two reasons to celebrate. One as anniversary and one as a Valentine's day. One pe one free, Lol.
Yeah I'd marry on Valentine's day. Deal done.
I heard that Pune and Mumbai along with apana Indore had very heavy rains owing to the storm with a name. Thank God, it passed off without much damage.
Tufan ka naam bhi hota hai. Sahi he.
BTW does anybody of you like dogs ? Anybody ?
Wassup guys ?
And yes gals too ?
Everybody stalked by Dubai - Russia duo ? Guess they are like Victoria and James (vampire couple of Twilight). They go everywhere together. The third one, Laurent, lol is missing. May be chased by Jake and company (Embry, Quilt , not me but Sam) as in New Moon :P
The oldies like Sneha, Swetha, Vyshu, Nikhil, Pallav, Arun are missing or have vanished. PJ fakes exams whenever she has to disappear. I am sure she doesnt even study in the college. She is not even 18. She is a kid. Mysterious gal's stories and posts are thing of yore sadly. Butterfly thoughts do come once in a while and my fellow Pune blogger is pissed off her office. Cmon.
Only active bloggers are D, H and R. Dhanya, Harshita and Ria. And yes PJ too whenever she is bored of faking exams and those stupid You Tube songs (some real nasty films like Dil Hai ki Manta Nahi or Sajan or Sajan Chale Sasural) on Facebook, she posts.
Me ? I post and then I delete. Nervous 190s. Stuck forever in 190s.
Ria, you wrote a similar post on your blog. I agree with your dilemma. Its like singing the song "Jane kaha gaye wo din".
I am thinking that I should marry on Valentine's day. Two reasons to celebrate. One as anniversary and one as a Valentine's day. One pe one free, Lol.
Yeah I'd marry on Valentine's day. Deal done.
I heard that Pune and Mumbai along with apana Indore had very heavy rains owing to the storm with a name. Thank God, it passed off without much damage.
Tufan ka naam bhi hota hai. Sahi he.
BTW does anybody of you like dogs ? Anybody ?
8 comments:
thanks for endrosing my views. i hope this post wakes up the ppl who have gone into deep slumber.
sorry, for not being able to come on gtalk, its blocked at work. :(
itni tareef ke liyee shukriyaaa :P:D
and yeah u ..i read all ur posts on reader and when i click on it...
"this page dussn't exist" comes another page :P
Do not delete wat u post grrrrrrrrrr
:P:D
Hah! Thanks for mentioning me :D Yeah, I try to be active as far as possible in blogger. I love blogging and can't stay away from it for long :)
I guess everyone is just getting TOO busy nowadays. Though I fail to understand why they can't drop a line or two now and then on their space. It doesn't consume much time.
:))
good to see people care so much about fellow bloggers
You are getting married?? :D *does a jiggy dance*
Theek hain... jaldi final karo... ;)
and i will read u as long as i can read :D
U getting married:-) congrats.I hope you are serious..and see see I have put up a post. I know I am not regular but I am kaam ki bojh ki maari...
I dont like dogs.not at all.Ok butterfly has to fly now:-) take care and keep smiling:-)
:) I've kinda got nothing to blog about nowadays man... absolutely nothing happenin in lyf... just doin slacker duty...
i hate dogs !!! :P one bit me when i was a child...
n i wud not get married on valentines day... it wud mean the two days to celebrate love wud come on a single day... dont want that...
Post a Comment