Wednesday : Well before my implementation of project.
4 : 50 PM
Alright this is live blogging during the implementation. That is my project going into the production. Thats my 4th such occasion. 3 being in IBM 5 years back :)
5:10 PM
The omens were not very good. Was subdued. And then I lost 5 $ in the vending machine where I went to get the choclates and drinks stuff for me. It was going to be a 6 hour stay here in the office. But now I lost 5 $. 230 Rs.
If I am able to get through next month and half without any issue and escalations I d be doing a great job. When I came here people back home in the DC were apprehensive when I came here about the feedback I had for the past project and the stuff you see here on the blog a post before this. One good completion of this project would mean that a lot of bad stuff about me would be flushed off. May be I m too touchy about it.
5:20 PM
Just ordered a Grinder. Its kinda sandwich. I hate pizzas from here. Dominos and Pizza Hut taste makes me forget all other flavors. Yesterday went to one such outing and had veg pizzas. Damn I hate veg pizzas. Yeah right, since the days of Spicy Indian Veg. That has a karmic connection with me. I hate it. I cant have non veg stuff out here as my room mate is a pure veggie. And so I cant be anybody else.
I havent mixed much with the team here or with the people (desis) in the 'society / apartments' I live. I have been working most of the time and if nt, then have been hooked to the net. So havent got much time to mix n glue.
6:44 PM
2nd consecutive day I m having a Pizza in the dinner and right now its in the office. Grinder didnt come. Bianca did and it thankfully had some chicken pieces in it. So the taste resembled my fav BBQ Chicken from Dominos back in India. Wasnt spicy but was the best in 3 months here.
6 : 15 PM
Prod install is going on fine. Minor glitches here and there. My big day would be the weekend when my piece of code would be tested. So I hope it doesnt break.
6: 30 PM
My assignment ends on Dec 31, 2009. So either its back to India which I dont want to go now for long or its a change of location here itself. And with the big day approaching, I am in a flux. Both things are very close to me and both things matter. If I have to chose one of them , it has to be the taboo thing so far for me. I hope that works. And anyways, Middletown isnt my types. I like being in a big city and where I can roam around. I hate to be confined or locked within the apartment on the weekends.
6:50 PM
Next weekend, its going to be a movie visit and what better than the New Moon, the 2nd sequel to Twilight :)
6:58 PM
One stage worked and the stuff I arranged worked.
I wonder how my life is so resembling to a One day game with so much of uncertainity. May be this is due to the return of the ambitions. May be this is bcos I want to have my life going to full throttle again. Whatever it is, this is a bit of baffling one. I am trying to gain some peace out here. I m trying to live some days with planning done, but sometimes this doesnt work . In fact it doesnt work. I know I m here after long wait. I dont want to lose this chance.
7:05 PM
It seems that the install would end by 8 PM.
When you get to a new relationship, you tend to compare the new one to the patterns in the old one. Quite unfair and quite bad. I am doing the same thing. I am going back to the 2006 days to match the patterns. In fact there are no repeats of patterns. There is no night calls, no pampering, no sweet nothings and there is no dovey talk. It has to wait. Last time I jumped the gun the very first day. I got a message from her and I talked on sms whole night. And the intensity followed for next 5 months and then for next 5, it tool a huge nosedive and it cracked. Not wanting to go the same way. So being very cautious. Haule Haule.
7:30 PM
My app got installed successfully. And my part would be tested over the weekend. This is a blow to my detractors back in India. Middle fingers to them. Get off, its my moment.
Alright this is live blogging during the implementation. That is my project going into the production. Thats my 4th such occasion. 3 being in IBM 5 years back :)
5:10 PM
The omens were not very good. Was subdued. And then I lost 5 $ in the vending machine where I went to get the choclates and drinks stuff for me. It was going to be a 6 hour stay here in the office. But now I lost 5 $. 230 Rs.
If I am able to get through next month and half without any issue and escalations I d be doing a great job. When I came here people back home in the DC were apprehensive when I came here about the feedback I had for the past project and the stuff you see here on the blog a post before this. One good completion of this project would mean that a lot of bad stuff about me would be flushed off. May be I m too touchy about it.
5:20 PM
Just ordered a Grinder. Its kinda sandwich. I hate pizzas from here. Dominos and Pizza Hut taste makes me forget all other flavors. Yesterday went to one such outing and had veg pizzas. Damn I hate veg pizzas. Yeah right, since the days of Spicy Indian Veg. That has a karmic connection with me. I hate it. I cant have non veg stuff out here as my room mate is a pure veggie. And so I cant be anybody else.
I havent mixed much with the team here or with the people (desis) in the 'society / apartments' I live. I have been working most of the time and if nt, then have been hooked to the net. So havent got much time to mix n glue.
6:44 PM
2nd consecutive day I m having a Pizza in the dinner and right now its in the office. Grinder didnt come. Bianca did and it thankfully had some chicken pieces in it. So the taste resembled my fav BBQ Chicken from Dominos back in India. Wasnt spicy but was the best in 3 months here.
6 : 15 PM
Prod install is going on fine. Minor glitches here and there. My big day would be the weekend when my piece of code would be tested. So I hope it doesnt break.
6: 30 PM
My assignment ends on Dec 31, 2009. So either its back to India which I dont want to go now for long or its a change of location here itself. And with the big day approaching, I am in a flux. Both things are very close to me and both things matter. If I have to chose one of them , it has to be the taboo thing so far for me. I hope that works. And anyways, Middletown isnt my types. I like being in a big city and where I can roam around. I hate to be confined or locked within the apartment on the weekends.
6:50 PM
Next weekend, its going to be a movie visit and what better than the New Moon, the 2nd sequel to Twilight :)
6:58 PM
One stage worked and the stuff I arranged worked.
I wonder how my life is so resembling to a One day game with so much of uncertainity. May be this is due to the return of the ambitions. May be this is bcos I want to have my life going to full throttle again. Whatever it is, this is a bit of baffling one. I am trying to gain some peace out here. I m trying to live some days with planning done, but sometimes this doesnt work . In fact it doesnt work. I know I m here after long wait. I dont want to lose this chance.
7:05 PM
It seems that the install would end by 8 PM.
When you get to a new relationship, you tend to compare the new one to the patterns in the old one. Quite unfair and quite bad. I am doing the same thing. I am going back to the 2006 days to match the patterns. In fact there are no repeats of patterns. There is no night calls, no pampering, no sweet nothings and there is no dovey talk. It has to wait. Last time I jumped the gun the very first day. I got a message from her and I talked on sms whole night. And the intensity followed for next 5 months and then for next 5, it tool a huge nosedive and it cracked. Not wanting to go the same way. So being very cautious. Haule Haule.
7:30 PM
My app got installed successfully. And my part would be tested over the weekend. This is a blow to my detractors back in India. Middle fingers to them. Get off, its my moment.