Errant blog commenters piss me off. This days its hell lot of them on both of my blogs. Anonymous users on my cricket blog and a rat called bakwas on this blog. Dont know who this bakwas is but I doubt that this lad / lady knows me.
My blog is semi-closed now and so are my regular readers. I dont see any blog updated this days.
I have now stopped running and looking for a relationship. Whenevet it has to, it will turn up. I cannot convince anybody anymore .
Yesterday I went to Clinton Crossings Mall and got my first ever leather jacket. Van Heusen. 400$. Whopping amount for a leather jacket. 20000 Rupees.
I m wasting my life over errant people. Read offshore. Not a day passes when I m pissed off and get into arguing mode. Bad thing to do when appraisals are around the corner. My bad, that I come across losers.
I have to change my life. and it wont happen by talking to somebody on gmail or writing on a blog. It will happen when I go out and do something about it.
Diwali weekend is going to be in New York. A day off and going around. Lot of things : Central Park, times square, Liberty Park, Ellis Island, WTC, Ground Zero and stuff like that. And then a week later its going to be Philadelphia and then Niagra. A week later off to my brother's place in LA and then a week later Vegas.
At the end of November I would come to know if its going to be here for another long proj or to go back. I dont know how it would be.
Went off to a beach yesterday.
And went to 6 flags last week where I had some scariest rides of my life.
I have moved over from the most dangerous ride of my life which lasted for good 8 months and boy it was so dangerous. Free falls, nausea, shocks, upside down and stranded in mid air with legs up and heads down...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Week days begin tomorrow and so do the Loud Singh's antics. I would put a lid off on it.
And boy did I say iPhone rocks with sexy applications!!!!
My blog is semi-closed now and so are my regular readers. I dont see any blog updated this days.
I have now stopped running and looking for a relationship. Whenevet it has to, it will turn up. I cannot convince anybody anymore .
Yesterday I went to Clinton Crossings Mall and got my first ever leather jacket. Van Heusen. 400$. Whopping amount for a leather jacket. 20000 Rupees.
I m wasting my life over errant people. Read offshore. Not a day passes when I m pissed off and get into arguing mode. Bad thing to do when appraisals are around the corner. My bad, that I come across losers.
I have to change my life. and it wont happen by talking to somebody on gmail or writing on a blog. It will happen when I go out and do something about it.
Diwali weekend is going to be in New York. A day off and going around. Lot of things : Central Park, times square, Liberty Park, Ellis Island, WTC, Ground Zero and stuff like that. And then a week later its going to be Philadelphia and then Niagra. A week later off to my brother's place in LA and then a week later Vegas.
At the end of November I would come to know if its going to be here for another long proj or to go back. I dont know how it would be.
Went off to a beach yesterday.
And went to 6 flags last week where I had some scariest rides of my life.
I have moved over from the most dangerous ride of my life which lasted for good 8 months and boy it was so dangerous. Free falls, nausea, shocks, upside down and stranded in mid air with legs up and heads down...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Week days begin tomorrow and so do the Loud Singh's antics. I would put a lid off on it.
And boy did I say iPhone rocks with sexy applications!!!!