iPhone is a real goddamn ultra sexy thing. Everything you want to have, it has. It keeps you connected every time. Stuck at the intersection, dont know a way out. Dont want to ask a khadoos Puneri, the address ? Ask him to buzz off, go to google maps on your iPhone and ask for directions.
You would reach your destination.
Going to Boston and dont know whats hot ? Wanna see the strip dance in Times Square ? iPhone has all the answers !!!
Wanna check nearby starbucks coffee shop. Your bloody hot damn sexy thing iPhone can find one for you.
I would flaunt it when I return to India. Yo baby!!! Aao kamino dekho mere naal bhi iPhone hega. All this years the buffoons flaunted their iPhones to me. I just kept silent ki bhai me bhi wo kutta banunga jiske din badlenge.
And boy my days changed.
Everything you want out of a phone, it gives you more than that. If you have iPhone, you wont need a wife or hubbabd or a gf or bf or gay friend. It replaces all of them. You remain hooked to it.
When I get bored of my work, I hook on the iPhone. I am tweaking my iPhone now. Getting more apps.
When I go to Boston this weeekend, fuck all the sites. iPhone would be my guide. So in New York and so in DC.
I want to break free. This post is a start of it. Wake up Sam. Live lyf for yourself. Yup. Get going dude!!!
You would reach your destination.
Going to Boston and dont know whats hot ? Wanna see the strip dance in Times Square ? iPhone has all the answers !!!
Wanna check nearby starbucks coffee shop. Your bloody hot damn sexy thing iPhone can find one for you.
I would flaunt it when I return to India. Yo baby!!! Aao kamino dekho mere naal bhi iPhone hega. All this years the buffoons flaunted their iPhones to me. I just kept silent ki bhai me bhi wo kutta banunga jiske din badlenge.
And boy my days changed.
Everything you want out of a phone, it gives you more than that. If you have iPhone, you wont need a wife or hubbabd or a gf or bf or gay friend. It replaces all of them. You remain hooked to it.
When I get bored of my work, I hook on the iPhone. I am tweaking my iPhone now. Getting more apps.
When I go to Boston this weeekend, fuck all the sites. iPhone would be my guide. So in New York and so in DC.
I want to break free. This post is a start of it. Wake up Sam. Live lyf for yourself. Yup. Get going dude!!!
19 comments:
hum dekh rahe h ke koi iPhone ka deewana hua chala jaa ra h :P
female hei kya :P:P
naam bhi rakh diyaa ;) ??
tum toh naam rakhne mei hum se bhi aage nikle ;)
haha
iphn nd frustration!
Hmmm seems someone is having a gala time with his iphone. dun get so hooked on it that you really dont need anyone around.Have a happy iphoning:-)and finish off your frustaions now.u said live for yourself so start it with your iphone:-)
Hmmm seems someone is having a gala time with his iphone. dun get so hooked on it that you really dont need anyone around.Have a happy iphoning:-)and finish off your frustaions now.u said live for yourself so start it with your iphone:-)
Hehe. You're in love with your I-phone :D
chakoli, not frustration. a late se;f realisation to be myself to live for myself :)
Robot,
check his / her comment in 2 posts back......
naam to apan bahut sahi rakhte he. u know it :P
yup butterfly :)
good thought...
great deal ekam :)
ha ha!!u seem to be obsessed with ur iphone. And yes one shud live for himself/herself to avoid frustration.
yup ria, my iPhone Will has helped me to get over my frustrations!!
hahah..ultra sexy..
mera bday coming...(hint:i said this bcoz..i want gift :P)
lol@hit list :D:D
Thanks a lot for those beautiful words. I know we all need to leave the past and look ahead and see the future and be happy.Everyone says so and any sensible person does so. Just that at times its so not easy. Specially when we have to deal with someone’s indifference and insensitiveness. The memories of September are spread across all the months and all the days.I hope a bright and sunny day will come though:-) u didn’t bore me. Your comments were very encouraging and touching. I am so happy that I have such beautiful blog buddies around. Had never thought would have people like you around. Ok I m becoming senti now:-)thanks a lot for those beautiful words.
felt like saying one more thing.Thanks so much for the thought that I would have more beautiful Septembers and I really come out and get over of it. I hope I really do have:-)
Yup... been there n done that... flaunted it... played with it... heheh
but i wudnt go as far as to say i dont need a friend or a gf... lols... iphone just makes the connectivity eazier... cant replace em...
I cant wait to get my hands on that iphone 3GS....
Awww! Someone's in loveee :)
whopps..i missed so many updates..
apologies
anyways..ghuma firi karo and kuch badiya short story likho..
no need of wife /husband, gf/bf ...
so u dont need them as u have Iphone now ???
:P
anyways u have a nice blog...
" If you have iPhone, you wont need a wife or hubbabd or a gf or bf or gay friend." and agar kisiko ye sab chaiye to?? :P :P
all the way for your boston trip :)
ps: iphones are good gifts too :P
Post a Comment