Have you interrelated movies or songs with the phases of your life ? Good or bad ?
Jab we Met is an ultimate movie. Kareena Kapoor, my favorite, 's best film. Reminds me of Oct 2007.
And I cant forget her smell. Dunno what she applied, perfume or deo. But her body smell is itched in my memory. The moment I pass through somebody here or back home, I m reminded of her. That smell at least is itched in my existence.
Jab we Met is an ultimate movie. Kareena Kapoor, my favorite, 's best film. Reminds me of Oct 2007.
And I cant forget her smell. Dunno what she applied, perfume or deo. But her body smell is itched in my memory. The moment I pass through somebody here or back home, I m reminded of her. That smell at least is itched in my existence.
8 comments:
i love the blog template and yes.. right now my life is like 'border'..lol... do or die situations.. :)
i can relate to a certain smell as well...
khushboo unki ab,
saanso se jaati nahi,
bina unki yaad ke,
kambakht ab to,
saans bhi aati nahi.
:D lovee
I think it shud be 'etched' not 'itched'....
Though come to think of it, 'itch' can also fit if u are actually being sarcastic.
P.S. Had lost the link to your blog. Suddenly remembered the blog address....feels good to be here!
very true..
this is some kind of proportional relation
thats pretty strange relation joie :)
love does that to you nidzii :)
Hey J, great to see you back :)
Hey Kajal,
smell just gets etched into the existence and its very difficult to get rid of it :)
Post a Comment