Monday, October 12, 2009

Only if you could.....

I need to get myself free from this. I ought to fight this out and overcome the current mess thanks to my wonderful Teddy bear who walked out of my life leaving a huge void, almost irreplaceable, to the best of my ability.

I lost in the love field. I lost to my own panache to carve out a wonderful world for me and her where nothing else would matter, but love for each other and all that crap things to pamper and shag ourselves, those crazy things to do to keep the painful passion alive. In the yearning of a perfect world around me, I was left with a rubble and ashes of my love gone wrong. I lost to my own craziness to keep in touch with her, thus invading her “private space” which I felt had overlapped with me and then there would be nothing called as individual space in our relationship once I and she were interwined with each other.

2 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

hmmm sometimes life gives us challenges which are difficult to face..but ya..life has to go on...
am sure..u r gonna do it...
memories always remain...but life has to move on...

lover nevr changes..but ya...life changes...it's better o fo as life takes us..
tc

Raj said...

space. its a way of looking thats all. some will say gime sum room to brathe and sum will b happy dat u r so overprotective. tsk tsk. relationships hurt all d tym. ecven when dey last.