The previous experiences have grounded me so much that I dont feel the excitement for anything anymore. I had waited so long for this moment which arrived on 10/26, but I was so cold. I took it just like another day. I didnt get excited, like I used to before. I was grounded. I didnt disclose to many around me.
I didnt disclose here. I have changed. I came to know this only this week. Work pressure and daily cranky calls with the crooked offshore made me so inert that i didnt feel that it was a birthday for somebody and for me too , its a special day.
2 years before I joined Infosys in Pune. Been a longest time for me in any company. Ups and downs. There is this guy Nitesh Thakur in my team, biggest loser. He is kind of character who would blow away everything like the client deadlines, tasks, reviews and work. If he feels he is right in any task then to hell with the team and other stuff. He would aruge to no end. And every day I have to spend 3 hours to plead him bhaiya kaam kar lo.
Go slow is the mantra this time around. No rush of the blood, no getting impatient and not being impulsive. Evolution is the key.
I dont believe this. I just cannot believe that I am in this phase where the scars of past would be gone and I'd be living a very normal life.
After today's birthday, its a birthday of my blog and then birthday of one of my special blogger friend.
I have started loving secrecy. I dont disclose any stuff of mine with any body. I am an enigma. I dont know how I started loving this aspect. Dont know how this aspect came to my life. I didnt want people to know happenings in my life n then make fun. Neither i wanted ppl to gossip my life. So its like keep a straight face every time in front of people and then hide your life.
Tomorrow its my 1st blog anniversary. First time ever I have lasted so long on any blog. Wish Razmatazz Lounge a very happy anniversary on the post tomorrow.
By the by its this song which is my mantra : Haule Haule ho jayega pyar baliye.
I didnt disclose here. I have changed. I came to know this only this week. Work pressure and daily cranky calls with the crooked offshore made me so inert that i didnt feel that it was a birthday for somebody and for me too , its a special day.
2 years before I joined Infosys in Pune. Been a longest time for me in any company. Ups and downs. There is this guy Nitesh Thakur in my team, biggest loser. He is kind of character who would blow away everything like the client deadlines, tasks, reviews and work. If he feels he is right in any task then to hell with the team and other stuff. He would aruge to no end. And every day I have to spend 3 hours to plead him bhaiya kaam kar lo.
Go slow is the mantra this time around. No rush of the blood, no getting impatient and not being impulsive. Evolution is the key.
I dont believe this. I just cannot believe that I am in this phase where the scars of past would be gone and I'd be living a very normal life.
After today's birthday, its a birthday of my blog and then birthday of one of my special blogger friend.
I have started loving secrecy. I dont disclose any stuff of mine with any body. I am an enigma. I dont know how I started loving this aspect. Dont know how this aspect came to my life. I didnt want people to know happenings in my life n then make fun. Neither i wanted ppl to gossip my life. So its like keep a straight face every time in front of people and then hide your life.
Tomorrow its my 1st blog anniversary. First time ever I have lasted so long on any blog. Wish Razmatazz Lounge a very happy anniversary on the post tomorrow.
By the by its this song which is my mantra : Haule Haule ho jayega pyar baliye.
9 comments:
Congrats...for you achieving first milestone :)))))
Congrats...for you achieving first milestone :)))))
Congo...n u knw....i have also started hiding things from evrybdy in office...
i dont knw why....
chaLO JI...have fun
A very happy happy anniversary aapke blog ko... Its good that you have have stayed back and see you have so many friends around...
Its good that your scars have gone and you are normal.its a difcult thing but you have done it. you owe it to urself. cheer up and open up and enjoy life as it comes to you.the past is gone and today and tomorrow are your's.keep smiling:-)
A very happy anniversary to your blog :)
congrats man... Kappy Bloggiversary...
"I have started loving secrecy. I dont disclose any stuff of mine with any body. I am an enigma."
:) Sam is a paradox !!!
Happy That i've got Google Reader man... read a few of ur deleted posts... lols...
liked the post "I like you" :)
congrats and i am glad that u r happy in life now. :) Hope to c u happy always.
belated happy anniversary to ur blaag :P
hmmm times change attitudes and ways of life changes too...
bass kuch aisi hi hei lyf :P
Post a Comment