Its not fair to expect that the other person should respond you with the same words -- same intensity and same number of words, with which you send her the wishes. Well not everyone can write the words and the expressions the same way as you do. Right. This is but natural.
I drove a 2009 Nissan Sentra today for about 25 miles for 3 hours. And I concluded one thing that I am good driver even in US. 9 years of driving experience in India.
And yes I got an elusive pair of floaters which I didnot have in US. While coming to US from India, I had to pull off my Indian floaters due to the excess weight of the baggage. Yeah en trip to the hell on the earth -- Dubai. Worst airport and even worse attitude of the people out there.
5 people commented on my first post on this blog. Out of those 5 3 are still readers of this blog, 2 have left.
A tribute to those three :
1. PJ whom I scared away today
2. Harshita
3. Ria
Dil Chahta Hai evokes my great memories with 4 of us. We 4 great friends since college days
I drove a 2009 Nissan Sentra today for about 25 miles for 3 hours. And I concluded one thing that I am good driver even in US. 9 years of driving experience in India.
And yes I got an elusive pair of floaters which I didnot have in US. While coming to US from India, I had to pull off my Indian floaters due to the excess weight of the baggage. Yeah en trip to the hell on the earth -- Dubai. Worst airport and even worse attitude of the people out there.
5 people commented on my first post on this blog. Out of those 5 3 are still readers of this blog, 2 have left.
A tribute to those three :
1. PJ whom I scared away today
2. Harshita
3. Ria
Dil Chahta Hai evokes my great memories with 4 of us. We 4 great friends since college days
10 comments:
Very true...its nt necessary at all..that people respond/react with same intensity... :DD
congrats for floaters ;-)
hahaha gr8..n tats very true..
morning I was sure dude...cos I know you for one year now...lolzzzzz
u think i got scared?? :P
ahem thnx for the tribute ;)
I loved the first para! You're right. Not everyone can express themselves with the same intensity as you do.. but then it's only human to expect.
:)
Thankoo... Mujhey toh US mein drive karney se bahut darrr lagta tha... accident ho jaata toh rabba rabba...itney rules hain wahan... :D
Thanks a ton for remembering that. And u can be rest assured that this reader will never leave ur blog. :)
You are one special reader Ria and its a pleasure to have you here.
Cji, u r right. floaters are like proud possession for me. roamed around too many malls for the same :)
moti billi, u didnt put my 1st blog anniv on ur fb
dhanya, bingo.
Harshita :)
i cudnt agree with u more. too many rules and they spoil the fun if you have driven in india.
on the flip part, traffic sense is too good here and 9 out of 10 ppl here are too good drivers.
Post a Comment