There are reasons for being happy.
Come October, I would begin my tours. New York, Niagra, New Hampshire in the first weeks of October. To check the coloring leaves in the fall in upper North East here would be an amazing experience for me. So thats one thing to be happy. Diwali weekend with my cousin in the West coast along with his kids.
Two, I think I can now be a bit carefree.
Three and the biggest, I cleared a big hurdle. Objective questions have never been my forte. Its like short bowling and Dada. Dada is my icon and like him i can never seem to be able to get thru the objective exams. But today I cleared one. Alright not fair attempts, but in the end results matter and today it says PASS. Few days back I had failed. In this same blog in December I had written how heart breaking it is to fall short by 1% adrift of the cut-off. Today I got through with it. Few years ago when I appeared for entrance test to engineering, I failed miserably 2 times on the trot. Objective questions. In school I was undisputed topper. I could write. Write well and as they say " could slog and write". In hindi we say "Falte mare" or "jabardast fek fek ke likha". When it comes to choosing one or two correct options, I fumble. I fumble in the life, I fumble with the exams. Exams give you second chance. Third may be. Life doesnt.
And finally somebody could acknowledge my feelings for that person. It feels great, real great. You long for somebody and you get to feel it. The craving you get and your thoughts strike a chord in the heart of somebody when it matters. A rarity for me. Rest I dont know. Touchwood.
And Monday is Dusshera. In September Dusshera sucks. It should fall late in October and Diwali in November. They are good times. Not the ones when Diwali falls in October. The rest of the year then loses its charm. Amongst the festivals that still hold relevance for me is Diwali. And yes Ganesh festival but cos my dad's bday falls during those days.
I would also advice folks in Pune to be cautious and careful with ongoing Swine flu pandam.....Stay safe guys.
Have a great weekend folks.
10 comments:
tos r set of some very gr8 news lovely happy for ya..reely happy :):)
hey Sam..
Thats a good news..:) Good for you Sam
Keep Going...!
PS: Chk my comment on prev post..!
DJ PJ, thanks u
thanks Vyshu!!
i replied to it.
So glad for u!!hav a gr8 weekend. :)
Happy Dusshera!! Have fun time with your family and friends. =)
Happy dussehra :)
thanks ekam. same to ya.
hey Shas, thanks. and welcome to the blog. wish u n ur dear ones a very happy dusshera
thanks ria.
Post a Comment