Its 3 days in USA now. And I am struggling to find my way here. Not that I am sad or angry, but just bit plain unlucky. My first trip here on H1B, so a SSN is must and thats the key to everything. So right now without a mobile and moreover it now seems I lost my Indian N70 mobile somewhere in Walmart last nite while shoppin for my bed.....
It would be a while before I get settled totally. Till then it would be an ordeal. Thats fine as long as i dont let my work affected.
Being in love is a super feeling and i just believe we live in the present moment. Past is something which cant be changed, future hinges on today so as SRK said kal ho na ho....And Ab said "Jeena hai to ab, mohabbat karni hai to ab"....
I was on phone on Saturday almost entire day. After I dropped my folks to the bus back home, I was on phone for almost entire day. Spoke at length, pampered, flirted and felt something good.
My flight to US was pathetic. Horrendous. Suffered racial discrimination in what they say Dubai. Fucking Dubai. Frustated Dubai. Bloody jokers, cant even speak English, just cos they have oil they feel they can ill treat anybody. All Indians in the flight were ill treated, made to go 4 times from the metal detector on the name of security check. Didnt they know which part of world all the terrorism emanates and which country sheikhs fund the terror and crime in Mumbai ?
More on it laters. A series on the air travel to follow....
Bloody fuckin sheikhs, fat arses. Let them come to our homeland or let them go to USA. Strip them off and do the stringest most possible checking. And then say "You angry. I angry. What do you want do ? Miss the flight ? Go back to fu***k India?"
He grabbed my passport and i had to apologize from that bloody looser. Entire night i was pissed off listenin some Arabic language. I pledge never to go to any country like Dubai....I pity those who call Dubai a heaven. Its a hell. I didnt write this post from the Dubai international hotel cos i feared if those Sheikhs found this post from the IP, they would have issued a fatwa against me....
Wasnt I happy when the United flight flew off to Dulles after agonizing horrible 14 hours in a land full of terror elements, racists and Sheikhs.....
It would be a while before I get settled totally. Till then it would be an ordeal. Thats fine as long as i dont let my work affected.
Being in love is a super feeling and i just believe we live in the present moment. Past is something which cant be changed, future hinges on today so as SRK said kal ho na ho....And Ab said "Jeena hai to ab, mohabbat karni hai to ab"....
I was on phone on Saturday almost entire day. After I dropped my folks to the bus back home, I was on phone for almost entire day. Spoke at length, pampered, flirted and felt something good.
My flight to US was pathetic. Horrendous. Suffered racial discrimination in what they say Dubai. Fucking Dubai. Frustated Dubai. Bloody jokers, cant even speak English, just cos they have oil they feel they can ill treat anybody. All Indians in the flight were ill treated, made to go 4 times from the metal detector on the name of security check. Didnt they know which part of world all the terrorism emanates and which country sheikhs fund the terror and crime in Mumbai ?
More on it laters. A series on the air travel to follow....
Bloody fuckin sheikhs, fat arses. Let them come to our homeland or let them go to USA. Strip them off and do the stringest most possible checking. And then say "You angry. I angry. What do you want do ? Miss the flight ? Go back to fu***k India?"
He grabbed my passport and i had to apologize from that bloody looser. Entire night i was pissed off listenin some Arabic language. I pledge never to go to any country like Dubai....I pity those who call Dubai a heaven. Its a hell. I didnt write this post from the Dubai international hotel cos i feared if those Sheikhs found this post from the IP, they would have issued a fatwa against me....
Wasnt I happy when the United flight flew off to Dulles after agonizing horrible 14 hours in a land full of terror elements, racists and Sheikhs.....
21 comments:
Shant gadhadhari Bhim Shant.:)
or kya kya shopping kar lee.:)
have a nice evening.
:(..:( Cool down man ..!
M trying to be nice,I love Dubai chocolates..:)
Long Phone call...it reminded me of my stay few mnths back ,i realized when miles apart love blooms more..
Chill buddy !
thats so aweful!!i dunno why do they behave this way...i am glad u r finally taking in life as it comes. And i hope this love is here to stay.
good that flight took off finally..
shant hoja Bheeem...
and m really disappointed to hear the shekhiesm..
yaha lake khopche mein maro unko toh..
Good you reached safely after all the tuff ones you faced.
It happens in most of the countries... I wud not call US generous either... I saw men being passed thru the detectors almost 3 times...all of them Indian...
:)
Wish you a happy and successful stay in US.
My god! Poor you :( I know Arabs can be really mean sometimes. Good thing you reached safely...
hmm anger at its best...lol
i do agree dubai sux...
hav fun
tc
sucks...
yea... i have felt it too... in Dubai... sheiks get some form of higher respect or something like that...
one of em even passed everyone in a queue... hated that...
sneha, abhi tak to i m settling :(
vyshu, u were in US wow :) u got a post or prepaid phone ?
yeah kajal
sheikho ko apne indore ke tang galio me chod dena chahiye aur kutte peeche laga dena chahihye....
bingo joi!!
Harshita, its true. but then its on the name of security in US. not bcos we r f** indians per dubai men!!
i so much wished he comes to india and gets a hit and is stripped off on the port of entry!!!
dhanya, why do they even exist....they just promote vices on name of money.......bury them all in the desert!!
dhanya, why do they even exist....they just promote vices on name of money.......bury them all in the desert!!
thx neha
arun, let them come to india!!
hey geekie thanks
Mujhe meri country se pyar hei..but I too criticize it...
but yeh others shudn't..n all that..we feel bad..but i dun think we reely need to cos we know wat our country is..kisi ki
who r they to judge..n more ovr why the hell do we care about their opinion??
no way juss chill...
Gosh tht sounds so scary. shit u had bad time. thnk god jyada Locha nahi huwa.
U r back nw to India na??
So sam IS in love?? wow. great to knw tht
Post a Comment