Ever since I spoke with you I've kinda started liking you and keep thinking about you . I know you are a mature and practical person , difficult to impress but still atleast I can open my heart in front of you .Just wanna be a close frnd of you who can share all the joys and sorrows of life with you .
I 'm a bit crazy at times but overall I'm a nice guy .Do I stand a chance . Always remember......... The greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did not take.If you think something will make you. happy, GO FOR IT.
Remember that we pass this way only once.
Remember that coughing sound that makes me crave for you even more and grab you never to leave ?
Life with you would start a bit late, but a life would exist. A dwelling of love n fun.....
Do we stand a chance together ? Life would be beautiful. In every aspect. Sparks shall fly....Only thing you gotta do is give it a shot. One real shot at it. Trust me i shall hold you if you falter n I wont falter.
Take the plunge. Its a Rythm Divine..... It in all sense qualifies as risk worth taking.....Go live a life once again. Be young once again. Pamper thyself. Crave for something, happyness in abundance shall come to thee.Togetherness could never be getting better than what we would create when we get to it. You know when, I know when.....
I 'm a bit crazy at times but overall I'm a nice guy .Do I stand a chance . Always remember......... The greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did not take.If you think something will make you. happy, GO FOR IT.
Remember that we pass this way only once.
Remember that coughing sound that makes me crave for you even more and grab you never to leave ?
Life with you would start a bit late, but a life would exist. A dwelling of love n fun.....
Do we stand a chance together ? Life would be beautiful. In every aspect. Sparks shall fly....Only thing you gotta do is give it a shot. One real shot at it. Trust me i shall hold you if you falter n I wont falter.
Take the plunge. Its a Rythm Divine..... It in all sense qualifies as risk worth taking.....Go live a life once again. Be young once again. Pamper thyself. Crave for something, happyness in abundance shall come to thee.Togetherness could never be getting better than what we would create when we get to it. You know when, I know when.....
17 comments:
great write up and i especially liked the last few lines. Nice and optimistic. :)
lovely..!
Sam..did i read similar lines in 55fiction?
Beautiful :) Straight from the heart...
So romantic, yes we should follow out heart and at least give it a shot. U neva knw..
BTW U havent updated my link in ur Blog roll.
its
www.drunkthought.blogspot.com
i loved this post.. a wonderful and creative display of emotions there... dont know if its true or fiction though..
Rane
yes why not..there is probably a CHANCE for everythin you do..say..listen..or speak..
eyah joie, chance tht it might or might not work :)
eyah joie, chance tht it might or might not work :)
well i even dont know rane. ur name changed ?
yup vyshu, got to read tht in the 55f too :)
ria :)
thnx dhanya
welcome back niddzi. i m opening a new blog n u r first one to be blogged!!
SO nice ! wel writen..v optimistic n inspirational Sam!
Rythm Divine....nice one :)
thanks benny
hey urvashi :)
Post a Comment