
Added :
Award time.
This time to Vyshu for her beautiful small writeups full of messages worth implementing. Enjoy mate.
I am more of an individualistic now. I believe in personal choices and respecting them. Every body makes his or her own choice owing to some conditions, thought process. And I am fine with those choices. Their life. Not mine. If i get influenced by those choices, I find a way not to get influenced.
I am also learning to keep things simple now and taking things lightly.
My take on relationships have changed. I am more of I, ME, MYSELF person now. I prefer not to lose my identity in any relationship. Chill in the relationship, have quality ME time. That would spur the WE time.
Can anything in India be achieved without emotional drama ? Rational thinking and logic are aliens ?
Getting emotional or overreacting complicates the things. Trust me it happens big time.
When you go through a lot in life, suffer heartbreaks, acidity there are 2 options :
1) Sulk n Crib
2) Laugh on your own jokes
I do both. When m on my own, i do 1. When m with friends i do 2. Laugh on jokes on myself. My tummy is anyways source of lot of jokes within my friends. So I crack joke around it and laugh myself. Good way. Isnt it ?
I gotta learn to chill. Take it easy. Not cloud my thinking. For what i can see i would need things to keep a lot lot simpler and easy going in next few months. Not make things hard by my style of reaction. Its very difficult for me to keep my excitement abuzz for long. If not excited or quiet then i gotta be neutral.
Just as heads up. Blog would be lull over the weekend. Moving on. For good, for long or short. Dont know. Its good to leave a city which gave you lot of painful moments in your life. Where you buried your exuberant self and had to endure a lot.
Anky, finally I leave your city and finally take out the last residuals of your existence in me. dont ask me where.
To end up this, i would like to close out a self imposed ban. Ban on communicating with my blog friends. I would like to open up and talk a bit more with my readers. But will the readers do ?
I am also learning to keep things simple now and taking things lightly.
My take on relationships have changed. I am more of I, ME, MYSELF person now. I prefer not to lose my identity in any relationship. Chill in the relationship, have quality ME time. That would spur the WE time.
Can anything in India be achieved without emotional drama ? Rational thinking and logic are aliens ?
Getting emotional or overreacting complicates the things. Trust me it happens big time.
When you go through a lot in life, suffer heartbreaks, acidity there are 2 options :
1) Sulk n Crib
2) Laugh on your own jokes
I do both. When m on my own, i do 1. When m with friends i do 2. Laugh on jokes on myself. My tummy is anyways source of lot of jokes within my friends. So I crack joke around it and laugh myself. Good way. Isnt it ?
I gotta learn to chill. Take it easy. Not cloud my thinking. For what i can see i would need things to keep a lot lot simpler and easy going in next few months. Not make things hard by my style of reaction. Its very difficult for me to keep my excitement abuzz for long. If not excited or quiet then i gotta be neutral.
Just as heads up. Blog would be lull over the weekend. Moving on. For good, for long or short. Dont know. Its good to leave a city which gave you lot of painful moments in your life. Where you buried your exuberant self and had to endure a lot.
Anky, finally I leave your city and finally take out the last residuals of your existence in me. dont ask me where.
To end up this, i would like to close out a self imposed ban. Ban on communicating with my blog friends. I would like to open up and talk a bit more with my readers. But will the readers do ?
17 comments:
Sam..
Take your time and chill buddy...!
Introspection and caring SELF, though we are going through lot in life kindles Hope..
hope is a gud thing may be best of things and good thing never dies..
I don ask you 'Wh' questions,,but wish you peace and strength comes ur way ...:)
Tc
u seem to be very introspective. Its good to think but not so much that u miss out on the moments that make life.
dont worry sam.. ofcourse your readers will open up a bit.. and self-analysis is good but dont let it steal your smile.. god bless.. :D
listen .. do u have any doubt about it...
n yes i m happy to knw tht u knw how to manage everythng..
i m actually learning..
tk a good time..
n chill
Pallav
From what i've read thro ur writes... You are doin good as it is you are...
So.. as u've said... just keep things simple... n smile ur way thro life sam...
its all abt love its all abt being best of friends evn when u're not in love..n it's also abt feeling fine in each others' presence evn when you aren't in a relationship...
It's also about feeling free to accept .."you r on ur way n i'll be ther always but i wud choose a dfferent way"
ahh tats it..
n its not abt saying am fyn..just saying am fyn...
sorry nicks am copying his wrds..he said during a conversation wth him.
OMG...awwww..:)
I'm honored..!
Thank you soooooo much Sam..!
Take Care..:)
That was a good take on ur life..
As long as u knw wt u want and hw u want to live, i guess nothing else really matters. Ofcourse frnds wil b ther always to watch n guide u..
good blog... dnt u think u hav already opened up urself a bit with this post..
Sam ..
Happy Rakshabandhan..!
Hope you had a great day ..:)
Take Care
thanks vyshu. u wrote a wonderful post on rakhi.
thanks angel incarnate for your views. welcome to the RL :)
vyshu, u deserve the award :)
PJ, who is nicks ? nickolas cage ?
u make a valid point ria.
thanks kaj :) welcome back. u were hugely missed. i wud be on ur blog soon :)
cheers pallav :)
Post a Comment