
Added : Please add meaningful comments, not just for sake of it. I know its nice n sweet. But please read entire post, this is not timepass, its serious. So only if you have worthwhile stuff to add, then comment.
My adorable princess in the night
I searched the book of the cosmos for you
And there you were, my brightest star
A detailed flame of purest joy
That coalesced the heavens in extreme awe
The world, you have at your fingertips
And all the worlds and stars beyond
Tell me what you know of them
Do they shine from your essence
Or glow from the sight of your dramatic beauty
Do they travel the universe to be in unity with you
Do they wait for their cataclysmic, fateful end
So that the shattering pieces that remain of them
*******************************
And no matter how hard it gets
we will always have each other
we will cherish our love
and cherish one another
Because things could get worse
or they could get better
we may dry tears from our eyes
or they may only get wetter
****************************************
And in my heart you’ll always be
From now until forever,
No matter what, no matter where
We’ll always be together
You’re the thought that starts each morning,
The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say
**********************************************
Dear You,
Your name brings me down on my knees. I feel a special feeling within. I know I can be myself and you can be yourself if there was a chance in the world we got together.
I have a wish to see you happy, a wish to see you cheerful. Doesnt matter if i see you or you see me ever in life. You shall always be cherry amour for me. My nice lil cherry amour. Doesnt matter if at all we would be together even for a fraction of second. You know, I know we rock together. You are like a candle in the night. Like shining star in the sky, you are that moon which enlightens my life.
The first thing you know is what I do every time i get into my office and open the reader. The first thing you know is what I do when i log onto my gmail account. I crave for you.
For me the relationship is about being together and yet retaining the individuality. Not expecting anything else but love. Just plain simple vanila love. I know what you feel. It doesnt make sense to not give your feelings a chance. You never know what could it turn out to be somethin magical and surreal. Listen to your heart. Listen to your voice within.
My life changes in a week's time. I dont know if at all before this you would read this. But i want to let you know I have some very surreal feelings for you in my heart. A feeling which people call LOVE.
Give your feelings a chance. Give this thing one fair chance.
All i can say is the life would rock if we being together. Laughters, PJs, PDAs, movies, IPL, daredevils and movies with lotsa romance wud follow. Think about it mate.
I searched the book of the cosmos for you
And there you were, my brightest star
A detailed flame of purest joy
That coalesced the heavens in extreme awe
The world, you have at your fingertips
And all the worlds and stars beyond
Tell me what you know of them
Do they shine from your essence
Or glow from the sight of your dramatic beauty
Do they travel the universe to be in unity with you
Do they wait for their cataclysmic, fateful end
So that the shattering pieces that remain of them
*******************************
And no matter how hard it gets
we will always have each other
we will cherish our love
and cherish one another
Because things could get worse
or they could get better
we may dry tears from our eyes
or they may only get wetter
****************************************
And in my heart you’ll always be
From now until forever,
No matter what, no matter where
We’ll always be together
You’re the thought that starts each morning,
The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say
**********************************************
Dear You,
Your name brings me down on my knees. I feel a special feeling within. I know I can be myself and you can be yourself if there was a chance in the world we got together.
I have a wish to see you happy, a wish to see you cheerful. Doesnt matter if i see you or you see me ever in life. You shall always be cherry amour for me. My nice lil cherry amour. Doesnt matter if at all we would be together even for a fraction of second. You know, I know we rock together. You are like a candle in the night. Like shining star in the sky, you are that moon which enlightens my life.
The first thing you know is what I do every time i get into my office and open the reader. The first thing you know is what I do when i log onto my gmail account. I crave for you.
For me the relationship is about being together and yet retaining the individuality. Not expecting anything else but love. Just plain simple vanila love. I know what you feel. It doesnt make sense to not give your feelings a chance. You never know what could it turn out to be somethin magical and surreal. Listen to your heart. Listen to your voice within.
My life changes in a week's time. I dont know if at all before this you would read this. But i want to let you know I have some very surreal feelings for you in my heart. A feeling which people call LOVE.
Give your feelings a chance. Give this thing one fair chance.
All i can say is the life would rock if we being together. Laughters, PJs, PDAs, movies, IPL, daredevils and movies with lotsa romance wud follow. Think about it mate.
4 comments:
:)
you know what i felt about this post !
that made me go 'awwwwwwwwwww'
hey tat was reli sweeeet.....esp the last line...
that was so romantic!! :)
Post a Comment